[3.8] What a Shocking Tri-Element Trapper! [Fire/Ice Trap build][UberAtziri/Shaper Video]

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to try it!
A fairly new player, but I decided to try this out!

I was wondering, if I have any questions about your build, may I PM you in-game? :o
"
A fairly new player, but I decided to try this out!

I was wondering, if I have any questions about your build, may I PM you in-game? :o

Either send me a Private Message here on this forum or simply ask in this thread if you have questions. Also, look through the thread first; maybe somebody already asked the same question you may have! That way you don't have to wait for an answer from me.
Does Blast Cascade passive negatively affect the Ascendancy point Chain Reaction? I wanted to keep up my power charges, so I want to leave out Chain Reaction out of my build. I read that because of the Chain Reaction, the additional traps will not grant power charges.

So, is it reasonable to leave that Ascendancy point? Or does it outperform the Blast Cascade overall?
"
Provin915 wrote:
Does Blast Cascade passive negatively affect the Ascendancy point Chain Reaction? I wanted to keep up my power charges, so I want to leave out Chain Reaction out of my build. I read that because of the Chain Reaction, the additional traps will not grant power charges.

So, is it reasonable to leave that Ascendancy point? Or does it outperform the Blast Cascade overall?

The traps triggered by Chain Reaction won't give any Power Charges, yes. However, well, there is still a trap that gets triggered. The amount of triggered traps by enemies doesn't really decrease, slightly, maybe, but not enough to negate Blast Cascade.

Keep Chain Reaction. It's one of the most important Passive in this whole build. That slight nerf to Blast Cascade isn't worth not taking it, nor is it not worth taking Blast Cascade. You will still get plenty Power Charges.
"
MrMoho wrote:
"
Provin915 wrote:

The traps triggered by Chain Reaction won't give any Power Charges, yes. However, well, there is still a trap that gets triggered. The amount of triggered traps by enemies doesn't really decrease, slightly, maybe, but not enough to negate Blast Cascade.

Keep Chain Reaction. It's one of the most important Passive in this whole build. That slight nerf to Blast Cascade isn't worth not taking it, nor is it not worth taking Blast Cascade. You will still get plenty Power Charges.

Alright thanks for the insight. Would it be better to drop extra power charges along with Blast Cascade? I've got plenty of crit chance/multipliers (for spells) in my tree.
"
Provin915 wrote:

Alright thanks for the insight. Would it be better to drop extra power charges along with Blast Cascade? I've got plenty of crit chance/multipliers (for spells) in my tree.

One can never have enough crit, my friend! I'm not sure what you mean, however. First off, no, don't drop the Power Charge.

Secondly, are you using Jaws of Agony? If not, get Blast Cascade, if so, don't get Blast Cascade. Both together are useless, however you require one of them.
"
MrMoho wrote:
"
Provin915 wrote:

One can never have enough crit, my friend! I'm not sure what you mean, however. First off, no, don't drop the Power Charge.

Secondly, are you using Jaws of Agony? If not, get Blast Cascade, if so, don't get Blast Cascade. Both together are useless, however you require one of them.

I understand it clearly now, thanks for explaining!
I'm just wondering, but why Mind Over Matter?

I'm only lv48, but I feel like I have issues with mana, even with clarity.
"
I'm just wondering, but why Mind Over Matter?

I'm only lv48, but I feel like I have issues with mana, even with clarity.

The ability now has massive Mana nodes right behind it, making it actual worth it! However, you probably should get it once you have a decent amount of ES, around 1,5k probably. Buuut, if you think you won't let yourself get hit too much, it will solve all your Mana problems!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info