[2.5] Zyget's Leech Cyclone Slayer

Hey Zyget!

Great build. Just a question - In what order do you recommend adding the slayer ascendancy points?
Sweet build. I've finally got all the pieces together. I went a bit more into DPS since I'm playing softcore, other than that I've pretty much got it exactly the same. Easy to be on full life when monsters can't hit you, haha. Question: do you also use melee damage on full life at bosses? Does it have enough uptime if you're tanking in like some molten/desecrated ground?
Can't see your passive tree. Can u reload it please?
Looking for a little advice. I keep stalling out with cyclone in HC. I get to rank 8 maps, through merc ascendancy. I have been running Devoto's and Cospri's Will for the poison / extra curse (neither which have life) 6k life capped res and just not sure what to do or where to go next. I get to this point pretty easily but tend to eventually get insta gibbed beyond this point. I cant afford a disfavor so usually end up with a rare 450 pdps axe. I have died 3 times this league at or around 88. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
I run something similar, although I don't have daresso's salute since i'ts 2 ex in SC, and i'm never at full life because of blood rage. Here's my tree and gear, level 93 with 6.3k hp although my rings are trash so i can easily reach 6.5k-6.6k life if i upgrade them

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAASzBS0HdQmWC2EMXwxwDjwTTBQgFHEV7BfhGJEaPhynIVUm-CcgJ58pLiz7LlMwdzGeNZI5DjpSOuE7tjwFPC09_ECgR35N404yUEdTpVdUWGNZ_l4TXz9hUmRSZU1nm2hYaGVo8nKpdO12rHrvfLh82YIHgpuDX4PMhNmE74WnhmCGtIdqidiKIoqzjM-QbJOol3mZK5o7my2f36IApTWmV6knqZSuPq9ssoC3PrkdvJ-9Nr2BvqfAZsCmwaPE9sauypDPftNv15bYvdl82sHcPeJh5FHqGO8O707vfPAf8kHyRfPd9WH2SPcy-Ov8S_4K_o8=?accountName=Dragon_Bukid&characterName=AssFartacus

Spoiler

With this setup my cyclone tooltip at the hideout is 107k dps unbuffed, fully buffed (BR + Frenzy + atziri + lion's) with inc aoe it reaches 275k dps, with conc. effect it reaches 350k dps. It deals disgusting amounts of damage that any boss below tier 16 dies in 3 seconds (with the exception of rigwald, core malachai, and warbands bosses) so clearly no need for double dipping, dps could even be higher since I don't have a taste of hate.

So far I've killed 4 guardians all corrupted rare t16 maps, both Minotaur and Hydra I killed deathless, for Chiimera I died 3 times to the adds since the map had 70% monster life but Chimera was never a threat. I had the most problem with Phoenix, I can kill him on a blue or white map deathless but on a rare map using cyclone on him is too dangerous since he can 1 shot the build even with a kaom's heart, might have to try earthquake or lacerate instead of cyclone for Phoenix. Uber Izaro is ez with this build even at full keys. Haven't tried Uber atziri yet but I'm pretty sure it can be done with this build.

Shaper tho... I dunno if I want to, melee life builds right now are simply worse than ES builds. Also too many one-shot mechanics and I suck at manual dodging, I'll update this thread with my progress if I ever manage to kill shaper with this build.

So apart from the Guardian and Shaper deaths, the only other things that have killed me are Uber Lab traps (lol), and reflect maps (reflect rares are not that problematic on a non-reflect map), also desync since cyclone causes it (lion's roar + cyclone = uber desync).

EDIT: I got an exalt drop after I posted this so I went ahead and bought a taste of hate, fully buffed cyclone tooltip is now 314k with inc aoe and 554k with conc. effect O.o plus whatever damage ancestral warchief adds/deals this is insane. I'll be trying Shaper again soon with taste of hate.
Last edited by Dragon_Bukid on Feb 5, 2017, 3:39:05 PM
Hey DRAGON BUKID

What jewells do you use?

I got similar gear, weapon ele and phys dmg on rings, phys on amulet, phys on gloves...some weapon...i dont even come close to reach those dps numbers.. :/

EDIT: just realized that you are using your CYCLONE set up in the disfavour...
looked at your passivetree again, if i were you, then i would modify it, for a bit less dps and more hp. Just a thought :)

Last edited by hyyyben on Feb 6, 2017, 8:19:25 PM
"
hyyyben wrote:
Hey DRAGON BUKID

What jewells do you use?

I got similar gear, weapon ele and phys dmg on rings, phys on amulet, phys on gloves...some weapon...i dont even come close to reach those dps numbers.. :/

EDIT: just realized that you are using your CYCLONE set up in the disfavour...
looked at your passivetree again, if i were you, then i would modify it, for a bit less dps and more hp. Just a thought :)

My jewels are the standard melee phys/two handed melee phys/area damage/mana leech rare jewels, got 4 of them, I think 1 of them costs 1 ex or more but the other three just cost a few dozen chaos.

yeah I might have to do that for shaper, but as it is I'm not really having any problems with anything else, and half a million dps just feels awesome for a pure melee, of course this is just in standard.
Last edited by Dragon_Bukid on Feb 7, 2017, 8:43:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info