[2.5] Zyget's Leech Cyclone Slayer

"
oranged wrote:
Not worth using endurance charges and getting endurance charge nodes?

I feel like it interrupts the playstyle too much and I very rarely lost any life to physical damage even tho I was face tanking everything.
Regarding mechanics of cyclone...

I played cyclone before the nerf, and then cyclone CoC. Both of those were built around as short of a cyclone as possible to maximize damage.

With the current cyclone, do you still click as close as possible to your character or would a medium length cyclone through a pack be better?

The 50% less damage seems rather steep...
"
Seufari wrote:
Regarding mechanics of cyclone...

I played cyclone before the nerf, and then cyclone CoC. Both of those were built around as short of a cyclone as possible to maximize damage.

With the current cyclone, do you still click as close as possible to your character or would a medium length cyclone through a pack be better?

The 50% less damage seems rather steep...

Medium length feels better for me personally but its not too much of a difference honestly.
With the new adjustment to weapon range any reason not to play 2h swords? How would a 2H sword version look as far as passives?
How do you fight uber Izaro with marohi eq early in the league? Am I missing something?
What status I will need to start farming Uber lab?
Been playing this on BSC, really enjoying it. Everything was smooth, from leveling to endgame. Weapon upgrade path was Shiversting -> Edge of Madness -> Rigwald's Charge -> Terminus Est -> Hezmana's Bloodlust (up til yellow maps) -> Kitava's Feast. I also picked up Butchery until some jewels worth spending the points on fall into my lap.

Recommend it to anyone, feels like one of the best builds for dealing with breaches and is well rounded enough that mapping, uberlab, leveling, etc. are all enjoyable. It's quite dependent on every one of its ascendancy points, though. Your survivability can be a little questionable until you pick up Brutal Fervour from uberlab.
In what order do you recommend spending ascendancy points ?

Do you think it would be worth dropping a few life nodes to grab the Dirty Techniques node, once you have a Disfavour? Can't decide if the poison and extra bleed/poison damage is worth it or not.
"
nappeee wrote:
In what order do you recommend spending ascendancy points ?

Bane of Legends
Headsman
Endless Hunger
Brutal Fervor (see Nexi's Post)

"
Nexi wrote:
Your survivability can be a little questionable until you pick up Brutal Fervour from uberlab.

I was also unsure in wich Sequence i should spend the Points, but to get first the DMG makes sense. The Leech Nodes from the Tree should carry you enough into Map Range. Its not bad to have some Leech on the Gear, i used a long time the "Carnage Heart Onyx Amulet" with max stats (got it for 1chaos).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info