[2.5] Zyget's Leech Cyclone Slayer

"
snatat wrote:
Trying this build atm. Going well so far but struggling on mana leech. Too poor for new chest and respec some points :9

Hey, struggling with mana in normal maps or high level smothering maps? For lower maps I was running dual mana leech %. (jewel / ring / amulet / gloves) Later on I noticed it was enough with only 0.28% mana leech on one of my jewels for non smothering maps, I managed to get a 4 stat jewel with life, dual dps and +2 mana gained each hit jewel which made me able to run smothering maps without dropping mana at all. Previous to this i usually dropped my AA so I had a bigger mana base and that worked aswell.
"
jsplic3r wrote:
The base of the tree word for a lacerate build? No need for the +range at that point? Essentially run everything the same except lacerate instead and maybe a few more attack speed nodes?

Hey, I have not personally played lacerate so I can not answer that, I am sure there are more optimized builds out there that are made for lacerate.
thanks for posting this good build
Last edited by robistreetsking on Nov 5, 2016, 8:00:25 AM
"
thanks for posting this good build

Thanks for the positive response.
Last edited by Zyget on Nov 11, 2016, 8:01:44 AM
Did you go for the standard ascendency choices as Slayer or did you also get Impact for more AoE ?

Also, how does your AoE compare to that of Ziz's AoE Cycloner ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwJDpEI6VkU

"
Neo127777 wrote:
Did you go for the standard ascendency choices as Slayer or did you also get Impact for more AoE ?

Also, how does your AoE compare to that of Ziz's AoE Cycloner ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwJDpEI6VkU

Hey, lower than ziz's without shaper flask, a lot more survivability, its a trade-off, more aoe or more life, I consider mine superior if you are playing hc but would probably recommend his for softcore. I made a cycloner very similar to ziz's this league but when it died I decided I wanted more survivability and this is what I ended up with, 38% off your max life leeched each second and over 8k life :)
Hi

thank for this build

Is it viable at start of league ? Have you some tips for leveling and passive three at leveling ? :)
great build, i love cyclone and wanna give it another try this league !

one question i got tho: how good is it for uberlab farming? ofc the cull is insane on last phase but it still going to be hard since u cant be THAT safe ( like dual ancestral warchief )

do u have some tips for me maybe :3
"
VidarNanowish wrote:
Hi

thank for this build

Is it viable at start of league ? Have you some tips for leveling and passive three at leveling ? :)

What I did last league was do marohi erqi eq with brightbeak weaponswap and farmed uber lab the first couple of days to get a lot of currency to buy items for my cycloner, that is probably what I would recommend doing.
"
Freez3r wrote:
great build, i love cyclone and wanna give it another try this league !

one question i got tho: how good is it for uberlab farming? ofc the cull is insane on last phase but it still going to be hard since u cant be THAT safe ( like dual ancestral warchief )

do u have some tips for me maybe :3

I did uber lab over 100 times without any deaths on my cycloner last league :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info