New Sextant Mods in Content Update 2.4.1

Used only few of sextants, what a crap. Can completely fuck up the enjoyment one gets from map. At least you are adding few that make sense now but still, such a great idea, such a poor execution.
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
I hope new skills are coming out with this patch because it has been too long and i am bored.
Woolfio @YouTube
Old retarded sextants mods still going on? or you removed it?

why any HC player would use a sextant on a T12+ map to get "players do 10% increased physical damage and players taken 10% increased physical damage" ??

Where u guys was with your mind when you created such enchant? Used like 2 sextant in my life and oh my god, what a crap. Good idea with so bad and wrong execution (gathor).

So what if I'm a Hardcore player playing a elemental skill, I have no physical damage, what a BIG DEAL this enchant is isn't? ......

Sextant fixes:

Adds bonuses to mob pack size. That's it.

extra strong boxes is nothing guys, 99% of the drop is only crap anyway. 20% quality isn't a big deal, chisels/quality not always improve the drops. And well, if you didn't removed old crap retarded sextant mods ( like take increased phys damage and others ) I still not using any sextant until you really fix it.

Also, why not say, you should fix Atlas too that atm it's a completly useless feature, just like pvp. I still starving out of maps after 90+. Atlas of Jokes is a big lie, good maps still dropping one here and there or never, just like always.

I was expecting so much more from this AoW expansion, like, really.

"Improving the end game of poe".... it was a good history GGG. Maybe you tried. But still broken.

cya
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Oct 11, 2016, 3:38:18 AM
cool update..
Very good stuff :)
Proud Crusader of Hardcore Leagues.
Nice, now all corrupted maps with Reflect mods can be done!
Especially Vaal Temple maps!
AS i see, 100% reduced Reflected damage goes on yellow maps, but there are some near Vaal Temple map.

Only problem you have to run 5 times affected maps if you get bad mod, so going to purchase T7-T9 maps :)

There are a way to remove Shaped orb, there are a way to remove Prophecy (sealing), ther are a way to remove mods from maps!
Orb of Scouring meant for that, why not use it?

Why there are no way to remove sextant mods from map?!
Why we need to spent 5 maps to remove it!? It just a waste of time, running lowest/cheapest map which was affected by sextant mod to remove it, and then again add new sextant mod!?
I expected changes, not some extra mods but new ones look cool.
3 uses only? What about drop rate? Some mods are weird (speed lag mod..)

I was expecting some exciting mods like increased experience gained from map, more pack size, boss drops extra map and such :(

Make it not-tradeable but exciting pls!
Last edited by Rakiii on Oct 11, 2016, 4:30:18 AM
Does it also fix the not working mods? (such as the 30q unid) ?

btw nice :)
Visit my shop!

〆〆〆 ( ( ( THE BALROG'S BAZAAR ) ) ) 〆〆〆
Niice. Finally you'll do something cool with this useless and rare crap :)
Last edited by Trayen on Oct 11, 2016, 4:19:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info