New Sextant Mods in Content Update 2.4.1

UNIQUE SEXTANTS - GO!
Self found and solo (mostly)
"

Also, why not say, you should fix Atlas too that atm it's a completly useless feature, just like pvp. I still starving out of maps after 90+. Atlas of Jokes is a big lie, good maps still dropping one here and there or never, just like always.

I was expecting so much more from this AoW expansion, like, really.

"Improving the end game of poe".... it was a good history GGG. Maybe you tried. But still broken.

cya

+1

That Joke of Atlas is as funny as fishing rods gibberish.

Very good,
add more useless mods and keep the end-game content available only for the few ppl that can play 16 hours a day.
Still no rewards for adding sextants to maps??? No iir/iiq or packsize or anything? What is the point of using them?

One extra strongbox is weak. A lot of times maps don't even have a single strongbox.

What happens to the old sextant mods? Is there a list somewhere of all the mods?? Not even the wiki has them listed?!?!?!?

Also droprate of sextants are much too low + there is no way to see which maps are gonna be affected.

Not very impressed with this but i am still having fun in the league and that's what matters to me. Thanks for the content updates anyway ggg!

Last edited by kompaniet on Oct 11, 2016, 6:04:18 PM
"
kompaniet wrote:
Still no rewards for adding sextants to maps??? No iir/iiq or packsize or anything? What is the point of using them?

Yeah, agreed, still not worth our time.

"
kompaniet wrote:
One extra strongbox is weak. A lot of times maps don't even have a single strongbox.

I think you missed the point of this one. It's not about just one extra strong box. That one mod is very useful because it guarantees other srongboxes on the map are rare or better. Keyword: better. Meaning combined with Ambush or better yet, Monstrous Treasure, you have a much better change of getting one unique strongbox. Very worthwhile for unique strongbox league challenges.

"
kompaniet wrote:
Not very impressed with this but i am still having fun in the league and that's what matters to me. Thanks for the content updates anyway ggg!

Ditto. It makes the sextants more interesting, but having them random with the other not-so-nice mods sort of defeats the purpose. They're expendable, so why bother? Just re-roll the map mods with currency.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
YES!!!
Some neat and innovative mods here.
I would actually like to know what happens to the mods that we currently have available. Will some of them get tweaked or removed, or is this all about adding new mods to the current pool?

I mean, some of the current mods are just useless in almost every way imaginable, like the increased damage taken while moving/standing or whatever that was, or the increased crit one, which in fact is mostly harmful. Anything happening on that end as well?
[quote="ScrotieMcB"]It's just, like, people's opinions, man.

But I cannot respect motherf♪♫♫♪rs calling something a simulator, when it isn't one.[/quote]

Mors edited this post first.
Does the Q20 map mod mean 20% or mean +20% ? It is just for saving 4 chisel or to give extra Q, so that the map can reach 40% if fully chiseled?
Roma timezone (Italy)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info