New Sextant Mods in Content Update 2.4.1

Looks good :D
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Very cool mods. Can we also get Sextants to act like Alterations/Chaos orbs so you can just use another instead of having to waste maps in the ring to get a mod we want? Even if it required a new currency item that was effectively a scour for Sextant mods that'd be fine.
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
does the mirrored rares drop the same loot :D
reflect might me dangerous for some, but blood magic is hated from 99% of players
get rid of this map mod, reflect isn't really a problem
i would like to see a sextant mod that eliminates the blood magic mod from maps or just remove this map mod...
These mods are exactly what I would have liked Sextants to be doing from the beginning! Very welcome changes!
This is all cool and great, but the main issue remains :

- The game is laging AF when peoples is playing and cast multiple skills. Especially and most likely when the skills chains and they hit the targests.

Probably slow collision calculation or / and sync with the server to create the items based on the luck and the rest of serve calculations. Please try to use predictive creation of the items, and only use serve calc when it is about to drop something really expensive.
Indi game developer, passionate gamer, 22 year of programming, 32 years of playing RPG's started with books and board games.

If Your characters tab is set to private - Your arguments is already invalid!
nice
i waiting for the new gem new update :)
Enjoy Legacy!!!!
Great job guys!

p.p. this is a buff.
Okay.

Sextant's still don't drop, but okay.
This is a buff™
I like these changes! :-D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type