[2.4] Tank of Blades: Slayer Life MoM NonCrit Ele BV LeapSlam Tank! (Guardian vids) + 1ExBUDGET!

Cant wait to get to lvl 68 for this build-- still worried about the colors being off and having to put in added cold rather than ele focus/phys to lightning.
Last edited by djfang on Oct 13, 2016, 8:52:17 PM
how long do you recommend using life sprig for and what do you recommend swapping to after as a weapon?
I was well off with lifesprings until i could swap to 2x
then to pledge of hands after an hour or so at dried lake.

The build's real struggle i found is level 56-65. I had to get a friend to carry me through piety+dom.
Last edited by djfang on Oct 14, 2016, 9:30:17 PM
thanks! that helps a lot!
the guide lists 2% mana leech, is that from warlord's mark? I don't see any mana leech anywhere else.

I'm working on the non-budget version.

"
the guide lists 2% mana leech, is that from warlord's mark? I don't see any mana leech anywhere else.

Yes it all is from warlords.

Also Dysmal, can you give me any suggestions? aside from gem level, what can I do to push my damage up? Died to last phase uber izaro(full key run+Argus), and don't want to waste any more offerings until I can do it without any issue/struggle. By the way, I'm still waiting on a self-crafted maul to sell to be able to afford a voll's.

Gear+Jewels
Spoiler
Should i find a way to chuck in a decoy totem?

Last edited by djfang on Oct 16, 2016, 3:52:20 AM
A most interesting build, thank you!

Soon getting into the budget zone, haha.

That said, could I ask if you have the intention to try Uber Atziri? I'd be very curious to read if it's doable or not...
(EDIT: replied to the wrong thread, I'm stupid -_-)
Last edited by EcchiOli on Oct 17, 2016, 9:29:26 AM
"
djfang wrote:
"

Yes it all is from warlords.

Also Dysmal, can you give me any suggestions? aside from gem level, what can I do to push my damage up? Died to last phase uber izaro(full key run+Argus), and don't want to waste any more offerings until I can do it without any issue/struggle. By the way, I'm still waiting on a self-crafted maul to sell to be able to afford a voll's.

Gear+Jewels
Spoiler
Should i find a way to chuck in a decoy totem?

To be honest Gem levels will do most of the work for you. Since you don't have Voll's Devotion, I recommend that you self-cast Enduring cry as well for Izaro, it'll help you tank him as most of his hits are physical. Also that way, your immortal call will give you 5-6 seconds of immunity from his attacks. Make sure that you swap to Concentrated effect for his fight. And yes, definitely use a decoy totem, I used it while leveling to great effect for bosses.

"
EcchiOli wrote:
A most interesting build, thank you!

Soon getting into the budget zone, haha.

That said, could I ask if you have the intention to try Uber Atziri? I'd be very curious to read if it's doable or not...

I've tried uber atziri once, and I steamrolled the Vaals, facetanked the trio, then died 1 time to a Ghosted rare and 4 times to Uber Atziri herself. This was before I had a 6Link or Taste of Hate and Vinktar however, so I'll try again soon and we'll see. She's definitely doable, you just can't facetank anymore.
Abisslayer, the Tank of Blades! - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1751060
Abisswalds, the Flaskman!

"
daleyyc wrote:
how long do you recommend using life sprig for and what do you recommend swapping to after as a weapon?

There's also this unique Sceptre that you can use, or a good spell dagger and shield.

"
djfang wrote:

Cant wait to get to lvl 68 for this build-- still worried about the colors being off and having to put in added cold rather than ele focus/phys to lightning.

You could also try using Poison instead of Added Cold, might be good for bosses. Worth a try!
Abisslayer, the Tank of Blades! - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1751060
Abisswalds, the Flaskman!

Last edited by Dysmal on Oct 17, 2016, 5:28:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info