[3.0] |The Endgame Incinerator| - Chieftain - Under 100C - INCINERATE THE SHAPER

Would be better if share link to poe planner too cuz its easier for some of us.
Slow down for a minute to enjoy the beauty around us.
Last edited by canilaz_ on Aug 27, 2017, 9:26:42 AM
I've used poeplanner in the past, but it doesn't seem to be updated well lately, path of building is becoming more popular.

Poe Planner Vaal Pact

I have a level 90 MoM, non-vaal pact version, character name is BaelMoM. Chose Kraityn because I highly value movespeed, standard bandit choice is the points.
Hello mate , i kind of want to play again this build did i in 2.3 and was nice.

What i want t oask is about the tukohama shield. I believe if you remove your 2nd wand and losing some dps i think the 3rd totem compensates for the tooltip damage loss. Also makes you and totems tankier with block, life and armor for all of you.

What i am trying to say is, is 3x totems better damage than 2x totems with a 2nd incinerate-focused wand ?

I think so, check it out if possible
It's almost certainly going to be a dps increase for any character playing this build. You can try it out yourself in path of building.

However, that is by no means a budget item and the build will perform just fine without it.
Can u standardize skill setup? There are different skill setups in skill setup section, other gems in gear and others in PoB, so im not sure what gems should i use and what should they be linked with.
Overlooked this until recently, but arcane surge can be linked to orb of storms for a healthy chunk more damage. May have to drop faster casting for it, but its well worth it.

Finally got around to doing T13-T15 on atlas, occasional death to absurdly rippy mods, no real change.
Hey, Thank you for this build.

It's my only character this league and i try to improve it.
Check him : https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Konan92/characters

I can do all the guardian (Hydra is the hardest).
I didn't try the shaper.

The clear speed is decent, can do all mod, all Tier.
I tried this link

Link to build tree

doesn't work. Tree is outdated and cannot be shown.

That other tree without Vaal Pact is also not working.

I appended that string from pastebin to 'https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/' ...
Is that wrong?
Last edited by MrShadowGames on Sep 30, 2017, 2:46:14 PM
Yes that’s wrong. Those links are for a third party tool called path of building. Most build guides use it now because it’s really good for planning and sharing builds.
Nice build I really love it..

Those are my items

I know that what I did made this build expensive.. but 4 totems with 250K DPS is totally worth it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info