[3.0] |The Endgame Incinerator| - Chieftain - Under 100C - INCINERATE THE SHAPER

"
Svink wrote:
Any feedback on the tukohama shield?

Playing Chieftain Flame Totem (which is very similar to Incinerate totems) with Tukohama's Fortress and it's absolutely worth it.

Guide recommends a Lightning Golem for the cast speed. I recently changed to Flame Golem (w Spell Echo, GMP, Chance to Ignite) so I got back the bonus from Ngamahu. I believe 55% increased damage outweighs 9% cast speed. Use a Silver Flask for 20% increased cast speed when you need it.
Last edited by tomay on Feb 2, 2017, 6:38:24 AM
"
tomay wrote:
"
Svink wrote:
Any feedback on the tukohama shield?

Playing Chieftain Flame Totem (which is very similar to Incinerate totems) with Tukohama's Fortress and it's absolutely worth it.

Guide recommends a Lightning Golem for the cast speed. I recently changed to Flame Golem (w Spell Echo, GMP, Chance to Ignite) so I got back the bonus from Ngamahu. I believe 55% increased damage outweighs 9% cast speed. Use a Silver Flask for 20% increased cast speed when you need it.

Last edited by jglee on Apr 1, 2017, 4:24:38 PM

2.6 Skill Tree is broken.

Check the tree. plz.
Sorry about the broken skill tree, the 2.6 fire wheel rework in the templar area messed it up. I fixed it.
Big fan of the build. Did this in standard, went with it for Legacy to see how it was without leveling gear.

Slow to level in new league in normal, firestorm mainly. In cruel with with dual totems it transitions to a solid league starter. Don't use incinerate until you have a tabula and incinerate with quality, just stay flame totems until then. 4L with flame totems does quite well in cruel and merciless leveling in the meantime.

Both napkin math and ingame comparison on same bosses agree: incinerate totems, when they fully charge and stay that way for several seconds, are almost twice the damage of flame totems. Which means flame totems have better burst dps. Flame totems have an extra gem option, which can be faster projectiles. I prefer incinerate, 20k+ tooltip burst is plenty for white/blue, also it costs massively less mana/life, which can be a big quality of life in no regen maps among others.

28500+ tooltip, 6300+ life, 9000+ armour, 400+ life regen. Only buffs at all included are lightning golem and level 20/22 anger.
Legacy Gear
Corrupted T15's doable (2 deaths on Core Malachai, -max resist, +damage as lightning, +damage as cold, buffed unique boss, increased aoe), normal Atziri deathless with tormented spirit from prophecy. Good for breaches, if you can accept a death every 10-20 times. Uber lab safe and reasonably fast, not ideal if speed farming though.

I went with a tankier tree. Lost a good +50% increased damage total, 3% fire pen, but gained life, armor, crit protection, and easy access to a fourth gem slot. If you plan to farm aggressively and not level past 90 I'd stick with the op's version. I enjoy the extra survival, dual curse neck allows CWDT enfeeble as well as self-cast flammability. Also invested in a "cannot be silenced" unique jewel, hexfont rares bring a smile to my face. Silence means no damage, taunt, or leech, which is bad times.
wouldn't skin of the loyal just be a better +1 tabula?
what y think abouts use Kaom Heart armor and six link staff?
"
Zoosan wrote:
Up for the build, been doing a very similar one and can only recommend.

My version is heavier on life, reaches 7.1k life on lv94 with my gear (see below; that collection will still be relatively inexpensive but does require cca 10exa in a league).

Tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEAAMbYWGM9_IzP9khfPxo-fLgpLvIv8axXDdlhrY3PfhkuJ-0GDtR8CfbE9n31HNzGrhDM_od7IPiTPC2DXwthr2xo8vAfogAEs8Bm4XOaO4Kb7Dg62CcvkFUaOIV7ZlTyRdi9_gq3PoPMZp5Y5SoTWiuj8vrSFm_jaiSqNukabJ2u15ZoWInYpwjYJFZI6-58g6eUXl3R_REtLJwQWIdlmuBFnVNSFHHZfHasUEfvDhQg0iGnMJ_L8kGCBwHnFE38S7yfGJE6Ug4837_bT-DDJbwsp0rE9q5yqe081aaPGvObaGXkIg==

Gear

With pre-buff tooltip dps will still be ~26k with deter, ~30k with anger; the 7k+ lifepool makes surviving stuff easier.

I'd recommend going wands and use frenzy along spears to anyone doing it, very good damage booster!

Fun build/char, well written guide!

how many orbs need for BBBBRR on Astral plate?
"
TyLLIEHKA wrote:
how many orbs need for BBBBRR on Astral plate?
Done twice, both times followed advice of Vorici calculator (3B, 120 chromes a pop)

First time 6/720 (just about average), second 4/480 (fairly lucky). If you are spending at least a few exalted on the base, I don't consider that too bad. Not free either, though.
Last edited by Covenant on Jun 2, 2017, 11:34:30 PM
nvm
Last edited by AdmiralCarambas on Jun 16, 2017, 9:08:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info