Visiting New Zealand

thx for hints.

but i wouldn't go underground in nz, even for gold. instead, grinding the bruinen shotover river in arrowtown for gold was very successful. for getting a sunburn of course.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
ivqancorp wrote:
I wouldn't ever visit a place like New Zealand again. It's voted as one of the "happiest" countries in the world. In fact this year (2016) it is ranked top 10 on the World Happiness Index:

Spoiler

People living in island countries are generally happier, no neighbors.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
New Zealand is on my bucket list! You're really lucky cos you can see the place of Lord of the Ring battle and where the Hobbit was filmed. That's interesting that people put it on the 8th place of the "happiest" countries in the world. I've been to Denmark and Switzerland, the 1st and 2d place of the list. And last summer I've been to Canada, the 6th place, I like it more than the top countries of this list! In Canada everything was cool, food, places, people. I lived in a very friendly family, found them on: http://swap-house.com/host/canada/ For free as couchsurfer, they showed me so beautiful and wild places, that I've never seen and even never supposed that they can stay on our Earth.
I hope you will find such places in NZ. As for me, I'd visit Milford Sound.
"
BiBig wrote:
As for me, I'd visit Milford Sound.

milford? amazing place. bring money!

no, actually the milford track is one of the most amazing tours i did there, especially since we had no clouds on the saddle.

for the lotr locations: expect to travel alot to places which aren't easy to find.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info