[2.5] Lacerate Starforge Slayer - Lacerforge - Atlas of World - Eng game aviable, video UP!

My Gear:

Spoiler

My stats right now in my hideout with grace:
Level 88
6k life
11.2k armour
31k DPS (with inc aoe)

Tried out Cospri's Will with dual curse, not sure how I feel about this yet. Getting Dual curse with Blasphemy Temp. Chains and Flask with Vuln.

Tried dual blasphemy curse, but had to drop grace, was less tanky but felt better for clearing trash mobs. It's also pretty difficult to hit 155 int without spending a passive point in the tree.

Tried to compensate with Arctic Armour, but my mana pool dropped below 100 when reserved and that felt slow. I had blasphemy>temp cahins>vulnerability>enlighten3, arctic armour on separate slot.

As for links to Lacerate.. I'm finding innervate is pretty nice swapping out inc aoe/conc. effect. You will always have onslaught, not just after killing a rare. Also, consistent shock since we're not getting any critical strikes. Conc. effect is used only for harder bosses.

I'm going to get a Cherrubim's Maleficence and try that out for the extra leech and life. I am also considering a high life/armour astral plate.

All in all the build is decently tanky and has decent DPS, there can be some tweaks that can be done to min-max.

Thanks Hitma47 for the build idea and inspiration.

Side note:
Low-life BV pathfinder I used to farm all the currency to try this build out.
Spoiler

"
@cebu

not agree with innervate u can use this enchant to shock enemy,

and onslaught from ascendency after killing rare or unique lasts 20 sec, and in 20 sec u find an other rare or unique
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
Hmm, that's a good idea. I'll try to get that boot enchant.
I'm in the mood to try this build in Breach League... There is a cheaper version? It's pretty impossible to me get this high end gear.
"
canynu wrote:
I'm in the mood to try this build in Breach League... There is a cheaper version? It's pretty impossible to me get this high end gear.

The only essential big spend item for the build is Starforge (nice rares certainly help, but it can be made to work with much cheaper ones too). The build remains fairly effective during leveling with really cheap weapons (a Rigwald's Charge carried me all the way to a4m), and something reasonably cheap like Doomsower should work fine up to at least t12 maps (you can use Hatred when not using Starforge to help boost your damage). A 6L is also just a luxury, so that's not an essential spend either. As league progresses the price on Starforge will likely drop quite a bit (currently about 6 ex in ESC), so while it might take a little bit of saving, it's well within the price range of anyone who does a bit of trading.

I'm actually considering this build as my starting build for Breach (I've really enjoyed it in Essence), and I think the various possible gear progressions are smooth enough that it wouldn't be an issue getting it up and running in a new league.
How would Reave compare to Lacerate in this build? I'm thinking Reave for the AoE and Ancestral Warchief for the single target damage.
"
fooshtoomun wrote:
How would Reave compare to Lacerate in this build? I'm thinking Reave for the AoE and Ancestral Warchief for the single target damage.

I'm a retard so don't answer my question.
Good build here~~~
Dear, What if I wear The Bringer of Rain in this build?
"
chun84 wrote:
Good build here~~~
Dear, What if I wear The Bringer of Rain in this build?

nosense..
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
One thing escapes me though, how OP gets his mana back?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info