[2.5] Lacerate Starforge Slayer - Lacerforge - Atlas of World - Eng game aviable, video UP!

Hi just started this build (lvl 69) and I'm liking it a lot so far. I have a question however? How do you sustain your mana? I've been using warlords mark instead of temp chains because I need the mana leech.
"
xDirtyWorkZ wrote:
Hi just started this build (lvl 69) and I'm liking it a lot so far. I have a question however? How do you sustain your mana? I've been using warlords mark instead of temp chains because I need the mana leech.

Get a Jewel with mana leech, that's what I did.
you wil thank me for it, it makes your life a whole lot easier not to worry about your mana, especially if you are running 2 auras.

About the build, I really like it, I'm just 75, yet Dmg seems really nice. Went with a belly instead of the OP's choice of body armour and so far I really like it. Still need to do uber lab or any other boss yet, just doing maps for leveling and Xp grinding.

also got lucky in linking my Starforge to 6l, so I run Fortify instead of Poison and feels much smoother, maybe change it to something different if I'm more comfortable with Leap and jumping around constantly like a mad man, to keep up Fortify. I also need to level my gems to 20 to get them the 20% quality, wanna do it myself, not much money left in buying all the gems with quality, due to the fact i spent a lot on my starforge. ^^

Still try to look for inprovements gear wise though.
my Gear
"
xDirtyWorkZ wrote:

You can buy mana leech jewel, few c for a magic one and 30-50c for a good one

Hitma, may I ask how did you achieve 63% reduced damage for armour with grace? Here's my current gears and I can only reach 53%

Last edited by nhg0103 on Nov 9, 2016, 12:17:19 PM
"
nhg0103 wrote:
Hi, may I ask why concentrated effect support for totem? Seem like it doesn't do any area damage neither it received the effect supported by the gem.

totem do area daamage.......
"
wyvernfist wrote:
Hi Hitma47, will you update with your current gear?

duelist in essence has a different build atm, but last update was with vulnerability blasphemy + haste aura and a new enchant on boots: 6-10% chance to freez, shock and ignite if u haven't crit recently, it's the best enchant since starforge can shock!!!

"
@pegi88
no sense to use fortify, just u lose a gem spot.. but maybe u are lazy xD
"
@nhg013
yes i had 62-63% reduction, i don't know man the gear and tree was the same.
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
Last edited by Hitma47 on Nov 9, 2016, 1:48:03 PM
"
nhg0103 wrote:

Hitma, may I ask how did you achieve 63% reduced damage for armour with grace? Here's my current gears and I can only reach 53%

Couple problems why you're not reaching high physical reduction. your gloves don't have any armor and your boots have 78 evasion. Pretty weak. I suggest switching those to something else. You don't have grace linked and you need it to be level 20.

Another thing. You have Ancestral Protector.. not Ancestral WARCHIEF, linking conc. effect doesn't do anything for you and you're just wasting your 5L with that skill.

"
nhg0103 wrote:
Hi, may I ask why concentrated effect support for totem? Seem like it doesn't do any area damage neither it received the effect supported by the gem.

Same problem as the other guy, check your links. You're using Ancestral Protector, not Ancestral WARCHIEF. Switch that to protector and you will see the effect of conc and inc AoE

"
Cebu wrote:
"
nhg0103 wrote:

Couple problems why you're not reaching high physical reduction. your gloves don't have any armor and your boots have 78 evasion. Pretty weak. I suggest switching those to something else. You don't have grace linked and you need it to be level 20.

Another thing. You have Ancestral Protector.. not Ancestral WARCHIEF, linking conc. effect doesn't do anything for you and you're just wasting your 5L with that skill.

"
nhg0103 wrote:

Same problem as the other guy, check your links. You're using Ancestral Protector, not Ancestral WARCHIEF. Switch that to protector and you will see the effect of conc and inc AoE

Thank you a lot mate, just switched to ancestral warchief. For the physical damage reduction, I have 20/20 grace and only reach 56% when activated. As Hitman47 gloves and boots compare to me I lose 135 armour only and I strongly believe it won't make up to 62%.
In general, I'm trying to work on where are the issues I'm having

Edited: I figured it out. 4-6% comes from Hitman amulet with 16% increased armour

One more question Hitma: is the passive tree for lv 95 char?
Last edited by nhg0103 on Nov 9, 2016, 3:56:43 PM
That is what I was going to say next, if you can find the correct amulet you can craft the %increased armor onto it. Percentage modifiers are multiplicative with base armor/eva.

It also looks like his boots and gloves have some kinda of defensive base stat, where as only your boots have 78 evasion.

20% quality on grace doesn't do anything to improve your defenses, it just increases the radius of the aura.
"
ngh
lvl 94 it was if remember good
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
Hi!
Pls check my gear : https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/TheGrammaton/characters
THX!
"
TheGrammaton wrote:
Hi!
Pls check my gear : https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/TheGrammaton/characters
THX!

nice gear u have mate, I do like the boots and gloves a lot. how's the build work so far for you?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info