2.4 Coc Burning Vortex. 1-shot t15 bosses, great clearspeed. Shaper deathless. 11k ES, 5+ mil dps

if anyone could have a look at my gear and tell em what to prioritse that would be amazing! i understand alot of it is terribad, just some direction of what i should get upgrade next ete, im looking at crystal belts atm.
Hello, i played this build at league start and i really enjoyed it for mapping, but es regen is not enuf for endgame bosses for my playstyle (i am bit dumb at dodging stuff generally) and i rerolled another character.

But i was thinkin about 2 days and came up with this tree for next league.

http://poeurl.com/2VE

i really want to play this build again with decent survive. Main problem is i need enlighten level 4 to play this otherwise. I guess i will take reduced mana reserve nodes at early league and delete them later.

But when i do the damage calculations your build vs berzeker, berzerker have %50 more dps and %100 life leech and some mana leech.

Btw i will switch void with shadows and dust. Will use chayula neck. Obviously will not use vitality.

Is there any more problems that i cannot see here any advice?

/nvm this post cloaked in savagary does not work with es i guess :(
Last edited by Luriel on Feb 14, 2017, 6:46:21 AM
Spoiler

K guys,shaper down at lvl 88, thx op for great build.
Also flask drop :D
Also 1 question - how some of you guys got high es regen w/o shav's ring? Only got 100 es regen with vitality aura,and that's kinda meh :C
Last edited by AphexWoot on Feb 16, 2017, 3:28:07 PM
updated to 2.5??
Enjoy Legacy!!!!
"
updated to 2.5??

nothing has really changed. i might play this as my league starter for flashback league :P

"
Spoiler

Also 1 question - how some of you guys got high es regen w/o shav's ring? Only got 100 es regen with vitality aura,and that's kinda meh :C

i took the growth and decay nodes when i dropped shavs ring but the regen is still pretty low. at my lvl of gear i pretty much 1 shot everything so its not a problem. ( seriously triple curse is pretty overkill :D)
Last edited by weeprab on Feb 18, 2017, 3:57:26 AM
how is the life leech with warlord's any1 tried it? if i go VP and GR and use doedre instread of usin shavv ring i can use 3 curse. Is it worth the leech?
Question: Does glove need to get socket + 1 gem? or just normal unique work?
Question: Power Charges to gain more critical strike gain what happen if slowly walk or the map is a maze will vortex take longer to cast?

and &
will The Vertex Vaal Mask work ??
Enjoy Legacy!!!!
Last edited by ArfJason on Feb 18, 2017, 9:29:12 AM
"
weeprab wrote:
"
updated to 2.5??

nothing has really changed. i might play this as my league starter for flashback league :P

"
Spoiler

i took the growth and decay nodes when i dropped shavs ring but the regen is still pretty low. at my lvl of gear i pretty much 1 shot everything so its not a problem. ( seriously triple curse is pretty overkill :D)

Yup, can confirm even with 2 curses everything just melts in seconds - up to 15 and even Vaal temple, guardians take like 7-12 seconds (except Phoenix cuz you know)
Most important thing - lvl 21 vortex is a HUGE boost to dmg, and also 40% vortex enchant, cant run tri-curse cuz don't have +1 curse amulet :c
Anyway, thx for this amazing build!

Also that my 1st shaper ever WOOO (second attempt cuz 1st time I was playing like total potato :D)
Last edited by AphexWoot on Feb 18, 2017, 1:10:53 PM
"
"
weeprab wrote:
"
updated to 2.5??

"
Spoiler

Yup, can confirm even with 2 curses everything just melts in seconds - up to 15 and even Vaal temple, guardians take like 7-12 seconds (except Phoenix cuz you know)
Most important thing - lvl 21 vortex is a HUGE boost to dmg, and also 40% vortex enchant, cant run tri-curse cuz don't have +1 curse amulet :c
Anyway, thx for this amazing build!

Also that my 1st shaper ever WOOO (second attempt cuz 1st time I was playing like total potato :D)

Gz this build total interest me
play quite a lot of build but slowly feel getting bore or it feel harder more on higher T map
some mode cant do on Coc Vortex
like player have ee on mod map and ice slow on ground cant get the criti hardly mob do damage
Enjoy Legacy!!!!
Last edited by ArfJason on Feb 19, 2017, 1:07:18 AM
"

Gz this build total interest me
play quite a lot of build but slowly feel getting bore or it feel harder more on higher T map
some mode cant do on Coc Vortex
like player have ee on mod map and ice slow on ground cant get the criti hardly mob do damage

yea i felt kind of annoyed struggling vs bosses when i played other characters. with this build the bosses melt so fast you dont have to worry about dying or running out of flasks mid fight :)

edit: oh your talking about this build... LOL dude i looked at your profile and you have a dagger with +cold dmg to attacks. pyre converts 100% of cold to fire dmg so you ruin your EE effect.
Last edited by weeprab on Feb 19, 2017, 1:57:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info