2.4 Coc Burning Vortex. 1-shot t15 bosses, great clearspeed. Shaper deathless. 11k ES, 5+ mil dps

"
livejamie wrote:
Thank you for the incredibly helpful reply!

Is there a reason you don't grab the Power Charge on the right side?

Do you use Skyforth's or have some other way of generating them?

Could you make your profile public?

Thank you!

Now you can check my profile :)

Some one decides to run with 7 power charges, i'm felling comfortable with 6 atm, and also it takes 3 point's to grab 1 pc, grabbing +2% hp regen + some DoT was my personal decision, but it is up to you to decide how spend ur points ;)

About power charges - We running assassins mark which provides us some power charge generation on kill and also some extra crit.chance aura (cursed enemies have additional chance to receive a critical strike )
For single target(huge bosses) we use - Blade vortex+Power charge on crit you can link it with blood+magic or if you have enough unreserved mana, you can cast it without blood magic.

Keep your Blade Vortex lvl 1,cuz you will need less mana to cast it, here's why -
But for me mana is better because we can regenerate mana, but we can't regenerate hp bcuz Zealot Oath, we got some hp back when we kill something (sometime it feels uncomfortable when you doing Shaper or Guardians etc, you just simply run out of hp :C)
Here you go buddy, hope I manage to help you :)
Last edited by AphexWoot on Feb 20, 2017, 6:34:45 PM
Any special reason for shield charge instead of cyclon? Seems to me, that cyclon should hit more often>>more dmg(if your AS with shield charge isnt under CoC trigger rate already)
It also gives stun immunity
Last edited by Nathaniell123 on Feb 21, 2017, 10:38:15 PM
"
Nathaniell123 wrote:
Any special reason for shield charge instead of cyclon? Seems to me, that cyclon should hit more often>>more dmg(if your AS with shield charge isnt under CoC trigger rate already)

my character has about 2.5 APS so i hit the coc trigger cap easily. shield charge is faster and easier to play with while mapping imo.
http://poeurl.com/3LW

i think i will try this build at legacy league with doedre ring instead of shav ring (Ele Weak/Ass Mark / Warlord(Maybe Flamm at mapping) hope it works.

Last edited by Luriel on Feb 22, 2017, 3:28:06 AM
"
weeprab wrote:
"
Nathaniell123 wrote:

my character has about 2.5 APS so i hit the coc trigger cap easily. shield charge is faster and easier to play with while mapping imo.

Oh ok, I guess it makes sense at higher levels, I am currently lvling up (around 50) and cyclon just seems much better at this levels :)

Great build tho :D
Assuming they will nerf pyre to 50%, will it be still ok with cold to fire gem? 30% extra instead of some 50% more is still big nerf, but it should still work ok, right?

I just made this char to test this build before the next league and they are gonna nerf part of it.. :/ sad.
"
Nathaniell123 wrote:
Assuming they will nerf pyre to 50%, will it be still ok with cold to fire gem? 30% extra instead of some 50% more is still big nerf, but it should still work ok, right?

I just made this char to test this build before the next league and they are gonna nerf part of it.. :/ sad.

ofc ggg nerfs the only viable non discharge Coc build :(

idk it will take some very good gear or some theory crafting to make up for this change. the build will work fine till t16s but guardians and shaper might be quite difficult now
Damn it, pyre nerfs really hurts :C
"
weeprab wrote:
"
Nathaniell123 wrote:

ofc ggg nerfs the only viable non discharge Coc build :(

idk it will take some very good gear or some theory crafting to make up for this change. the build will work fine till t16s but guardians and shaper might be quite difficult now

is this a really big nerf?
with controlled destruction we got 44% +10& (quality) Spell dam and -100% crit
with cold to fire we got 29% + 10% cold + 10% fire(quality) and no reduction from crit.

can't we save this 100% crit and take some spell/ele dam for that points?
after seeing the aoe changes i can officially say this build is dead. oh well it was a good run :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info