The way to buff HP is to buff kaoms heart back!

"
raics wrote:
Right, well, if you ask me, I would have nothing against ES having two or three times the amount life can have. But, at the price of zero replenish methods, we had that before and it was much different than life, you played on big buffer, manual dodging and natural ES recovery.

Unfortunately, game pace gradually went to the dogs so the whole concept was scrapped and we got blue life we have today. There isn't really much they can do with it anymore I suppose, there are way too many ES-related systems already in place so it would be hard to do any kind of core mechanic changes, they can only play around with the amount and hope for the best.

And that's a bloody shame, they could have done so much with it.

No one would play ES even if it could reach 20,000 ES that case. The game basically comes down to how much instant leech you can get and how big your life or ES buffer is and that's GGG's fault for scaling monster damage so high and allowing so much spike damage.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
LOL 1-2 SHOTS = DIFFICULT = GGG BALANCE

LOL!

LOLLLLLL

Fucking terrible.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
raics wrote:
Right, well, if you ask me, I would have nothing against ES having two or three times the amount life can have. But, at the price of zero replenish methods, we had that before and it was much different than life, you played on big buffer, manual dodging and natural ES recovery.

Unfortunately, game pace gradually went to the dogs so the whole concept was scrapped and we got blue life we have today. There isn't really much they can do with it anymore I suppose, there are way too many ES-related systems already in place so it would be hard to do any kind of core mechanic changes, they can only play around with the amount and hope for the best.

And that's a bloody shame, they could have done so much with it.

No one would play ES even if it could reach 20,000 ES that case. The game basically comes down to how much instant leech you can get and how big your life or ES buffer is and that's GGG's fault for scaling monster damage so high and allowing so much spike damage.

Right, the game is a whole different beast now, they didn't sodomize the initial concept behind ES for no reason, it just didn't work anymore. It always goes back full circle to the poor difficulty model.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
I would like if they rebalance the skilltree and put more emphatise into flat amount´s, not just for life-nodes but for evrything, and if it´s nessesary lower the percantage amount.
For example: +1flat life/mana/es for each level or +5flat armour/evasion for each level.

The thing is, if they higher the percantage life notes then koamH just becomes even more mandatory/brocken and if they return koamH back to old value´s a lot of legacyowner will become salty. Besides, koamH is the most boring item in the history of arpg´s.

I kinda agree that current leach is retardet, vp aswell as regular.
I quess the best way to balance leach is to decouple it from damage done.
For example: Gain 1-10% of max lf/es on hit with 1-2sec internal cooldown.
If they did, that basically means:

Life = -6s
ES = still OP

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info