[2.4] Cospri's Malice Flicker Strike Assassin || Insane Clear Speed and Defensive

It's 18% after the curse effectivness against all damage then there is reduced crit chance, crit mult, accuracy.

It's not even comparable with 200 life and arctic armour

"

Per 1% Quality:
Cursed enemies have 0.5% reduced Accuracy Rating
Cursed enemies have 0.5% reduced Critical Strike Chance

Base duration is (9-10.9) seconds
(0-38)% increased Area of Effect radius
Cursed enemies have (18-37)% reduced Accuracy Rating
Cursed enemies have 25% reduced Critical Strike Chance
Cursed enemies deal (21-30)% less Damage
Cursed enemies have (-21--30)% to Critical Strike Multiplier

Enfeeble is crazy, look at this!
so against boss -18% damage, -18% crit multiplier

If a Boss does a crit and deals 200 with 100% crit mult (so 100 base damage), with enfeeble it deals 141, so you take 25% less damage! So you need 25% less hp to not be oneshot crit ! uber Izaro and his lacerate crit at 7K? no problem with 6K hp! even if you are unlucky with a dodge roll

do you know any ring that gives between 18% to 25% more life ? Doedre does it.
sure it has a cost. But you gain more than the loss.

And it's far more powerfull against trash monsters!
the reduced accu and crit chance double dipping against critical evasion check, too.

Enfeeble is the best thing in the game, you cannot be tanky without it.

It worths it, by a lot. Not enough mana? Drop herald of ice Too. seriously.

for the links, you can use a 4L and herald of ice in your sword instead of minion life.
89.4% mana used is a bit problematic

Or you could remove melee splash for an easier spammable flicker, it's a big mana multiplier, you dont need it anyway, one ice nova or two on a pack should be enough to kill monsters right? And when a monster shatters, the herald of ice kicks in with aoe damage, there is already a chain reaction with ice nova + herald of ice. So melee splash is clearly overkill.

melee splash 160% mana :/ Then why not use faster attack instead? less mana used but more often but multi strike + mana leech acts as a buffer, so you wont have problems.

For the reference, you were the first one to insult me, by saying that i'm bashing your build to improve the popularity of mine, only a sickman could have such behaviour. So you said i'm sick.

And i tried multiple times to help you, you were blind to it. Or you didnt even read.

your first post to me

"
I know you have your own Flicker build guide, so you want to complain about mine so that people will look at your build instead. That's cool.

Apparently you have your build listed as 20 Million DPS (but your buffed tooltip is 200k). With 20 Million DPS you should be able to kill Shaper in 0.5 seconds. So why haven't you released a Shaper Kill video yet?

I looked at your defenses and they're terrible. You completely sacrificed your defense for offense. Your build is a full glass cannon with 4.2k Life at level 96. Only 30% dodge and No spell Dodge. No Block as well, because you're 2H. Evasion is also mediocre.

With that much DPS and that poor Defense, you probably die to reflect and volatiles all the time. Post your build on www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile and they will tell you the truth about your build.

Also, I don't include Legacy gear in my build guides.

You were already comparing the uncomparable. I havent said that my build was better than your, i'm not even the one mentionning my build, it's you. I said that physical builds are better for flicker because of poison scaling, and ca achieve the same or similar tankyness, depending on the balance and choices in the build while maintaining far higher dps. They can even kill bosses with flicker spam while your build cannot and need 20 seconds to kill a t13 boss with double strike ( da heck?!).

It's actually the truth. You havent researched builds, you didnt listen, so i made a sketch of build, very fast, to show you that it's doable to break 1M+ burst dps with flicker 6K hp ultra cheap. Then you trigger me on the price of a 6L belly when you use a 5 ex weapon.

( essence's prices atm..., no the first price is not the true one nobody sells them at 90c or they are tricked by the base price of other sellers who do not sell to buy the items of the tricked ppls at cheaper price, then resell them at higher price, unregulated market for you.... You was lucky with your purchase 3weeks ago... but now... it's not cheap :/)

I proposed multiple time enfeeble and you didnt listen to me. I mentionned shock multiple times and you didnt think about including it in your build.

I'm not your wife, i shouldnt think for you.

I have no reason to be civilized when you are blind and deaf but have functionnal eyes and ears
I will never be good but always I try to improve.
Last edited by Geisalt on Oct 17, 2016, 10:51:14 AM
No it's 60% reduced. So that would be 12% damage reduction, rather than 18% reduction.

Melee Splash enhances your clear speed. You can believe me on the Cospri's price or not, that is up to you, I have no reason to lie about that. Keep note that prices vary with time.

"
It looks like a dumb idea to me, it's not tankier, lower dps ( atleast 20 times lower!)

This was your first post, where you attacked my build. Now you said my build had 20x lower DPS. But 20x lower DPS than what? Therefore, it has to be in reference to your build because I don't see any other build on the forum that advertises their DPS as 20x higher than mine except yours.

Therefore you were comparing your build to mine. So I saw your build, and your build was clearly a glass cannon, therefore it was not tankier as you had said. You made the comparison first, and I simply followed up on it.

I never insulted you or called you a sick man. Perhaps you thought I did, but I don't resort to name-calling. I have always responded civilly, but you choose to respond by insulting me, yelling and acting in an immature fashion.

"
And now you are like naaaaah i dont believe you, naaaaah it's faaaaaalse, naaaaaaah your math is baaaaaaad, aaaaaah blablabla.

"
You are really a weirdo

So please, act civil and respond politely. Then who knows, people might actually listen to what you have to say.
yeah you are right, it's 12, written too fast, didnt think straight.
My numbers were wrong but the logic remains.

the crit mult is 12% too, so 100 damage with 100crit mult damage deals 165, so 21.1 %

It's still far better than arctic armor: works against everything and especially double reduces the crit efficiently, against a 7K crit, it saves 1477 hp.

Uber izaro lacerate crit + enfeeble is tankable with 5500 hp when it would kill you if you had 6K hp without enfeeble.
This is damage mitigation: dodge will not help in this case, 50% chance to die or not, with enfeeble you wont die at all with or without dodge.
It's been proven uber izaro can crit even higher than 7K but i havent tested it myself.

So if you take 7K crit in the face, it's rare but happens, arctic armour is not enough. (-840 damage, you dont have 6200 hp, only 6000!)

Yesh, melee splash it helps a bit for the clearspeed. However you cannot be defensive without sacrifices, and faster attack helps the clear speed too: faster animation, tp, change of target. Plus you have instant Ice nova+shatters, it should be enough.

edited post!

you have 300K dps on flicker? with pene counted, true

but your dual strike dps on BOSSES? 20 seconds against rekt'tar, a 274 000 life boss.

274 000/20? 13 700 effective dps? well, let's be fair, you ran 2 seconds to reach him in the fight, so 274K /18= 15 222 dps.

and me i said?

"20 times more dps atleast"

15222 * 20= 304 444

well you know, 304 444 dps against bosses is quite easy to achieve with mines and traps, it's also doable with flicker tanky physical poison easily. this is why i told ya we can kill this boss under 2 seconds, and 5s is fine ( 54 800 dps)!

So you only need ~80K cold tooltip dps without penetration, because the boss has 30 cold resistance... to kill it under 5 seconds.

It's the problem since the start! Your speed is fiiiiiiine no problem, but your dps sucks when it matters, it's ultra easy to blow packs away, but your dual strike ... The boss doesnt not die at all!

To say that someone is a weirdo is not an insult, a weirdo is someone strange, to understand a weirdo is difficult, it means "he is different", but by no way it's insultive, it's like " men comes from jupiter and girls from venus", both sexs cant understand each other well, i can be your weirdo too, apparently you do not understand me.

To act childish only embarass me, not you.

and name calling arent the only way to insult ppls, and you did it multiple times.
the behaviour you shown , when you told ppls to look at my build was kinda ... Weird, shameless? paranoid? I starve for intention? What's the fuck.
Last edited by Geisalt on Oct 17, 2016, 11:49:53 AM
I like how people label it "Budget" and after I click on it I find out that I need 5 exalts weapon to even do the build.

Must be some next level of stupidity, as I don't consider this "budget" at all......
i already said this to the Op, but he didnt understand the problem.
He said "value of items change over time, i bought mine 90c 3 weeks ago"

5ex weapon + 4 ex 6L armor = budget to him
Last edited by Geisalt on Oct 17, 2016, 12:10:41 PM
what would you think Vortex vs ice nova on cospri
@JiraZT

I would personally prefer Ice Nova for the high AoE and crit chance, for more consistency. But Vortex is another option you could go for.
Last edited by cookees on Oct 19, 2016, 7:24:58 AM
Now you can do the same with defensive! :P
Hey thanks for the guide.. Just curious though.. Can you use frost bomb-ice nova-cold penetration on single targets? I just think that it may be awesome(visual and damage wise) to use frost bombs(granted bosses are stationary/chasing type)
@lumine99

You can self-cast frostbomb, but you can't put frostbomb in cospri's malice because it can only trigger one spell at a time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info