[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

Hey, just trying out this build for fun. How do you deal with ele reflect?
Just had my first deathless Uber run. This build is for real.

My bow is solid, but definitely not mirror material. 450 pDPS.

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GN3R2aa18sg

Thanks again, blasting.
I haven't played for more than a month now and was checking the forums a bit. Since i've played this build a lot before taking the pause and you guys seem to struggle to reach numbers you might desire you might want to take a look @ my gear and maybe you spot something which would help you up your numbers.

Please note that my Jewels are not optimized (not or badly 4 statted) and my Ringslot can be adjusted as well.

Hideout Barrage DPS: 95.734 (90.878 with Headhunter instead of DPS-Belt)
Hideout TS(Pierce): 79.365 ; Hideout TS(Chain): 45.875

So, i'm fairly sure you can get way over 100k on Barrage even on the Temp-League with some serious optimizing.

Before questions arise towards my Quiver. Before i've decided to pause on PoE i vaaled like over 30 of Signalfires (only 34% or 35% conversion ones) and didnt get a single +1, so i said f*** it.

Spoiler
"
Damier wrote:

over 100k on Barrage
Spoiler

Had 147 unbuffed barrage dps ~ with none mirror'doublelegacy rotc or crafted bow. Just a 4ex bow and some nice jewelery 10ex worth.

This build is amazing. And u do not need to go for some serious investments into a bow. Just build around nice jewelery and u will be golden. And ye, +1 arrow quiver is a must to dishout nice dps(3-4mil).
"
iwonderwice wrote:
"
Damier wrote:

over 100k on Barrage
Spoiler

Had 147 unbuffed barrage dps ~ with none mirror'doublelegacy rotc or crafted bow. Just a 4ex bow and some nice jewelery 10ex worth.

This build is amazing. And u do not need to go for some serious investments into a bow. Just build around nice jewelery and u will be golden. And ye, +1 arrow quiver is a must to dishout nice dps(3-4mil).

Most of my gear is selfcrafted/selffound which was my take on that league (obviously the bow isnt), i could easily buy several of the quivers as well as the legacy flasks and some insane jewellery, sitting on a high 3 figure exalt stack, i just didnt want to do that since that comes too easy ;-)
"
Damier wrote:
I haven't played for more than a month now and was checking the forums a bit. Since i've played this build a lot before taking the pause and you guys seem to struggle to reach numbers you might desire you might want to take a look @ my gear and maybe you spot something which would help you up your numbers.

Please note that my Jewels are not optimized (not or badly 4 statted) and my Ringslot can be adjusted as well.

Hideout Barrage DPS: 95.734 (90.878 with Headhunter instead of DPS-Belt)
Hideout TS(Pierce): 79.365 ; Hideout TS(Chain): 45.875

So, i'm fairly sure you can get way over 100k on Barrage even on the Temp-League with some serious optimizing.

Before questions arise towards my Quiver. Before i've decided to pause on PoE i vaaled like over 30 of Signalfires (only 34% or 35% conversion ones) and didnt get a single +1, so i said f*** it.

Spoiler

I've spotted something that would help me reach your numbers. It's your 175ex mirrored bow.
"
Hey, just trying out this build for fun. How do you deal with ele reflect?

You sell any maps that are +ele reflect. Seriously that's the only flaw. Since all of your phys dmg is converted to ele dmg you can do phys reflect, no problem. Ele reflect is a problem.
Last edited by Crypt0_POE on Jun 7, 2017, 8:56:47 AM
"
Crypt0_POE wrote:

I've spotted something that would help me reach your numbers. It's your 175ex mirrored bow.

Since i can't access your profile i'd have to assume you still use the gear from page 302, which _drastically_ is missing accuracy, so that would be one thing to point out. So no, it's not solely my "175 ex mirrored bow".
"
Damier wrote:
"
Crypt0_POE wrote:

Since i can't access your profile i'd have to assume you still use the gear from page 302, which _drastically_ is missing accuracy, so that would be one thing to point out. So no, it's not solely my "175 ex mirrored bow".

Didn't realize I had my characters hidden. I've fixed that.

Your bow gives me an additional 16k barrage 1-arrow dps in PoB. So while I agree that some extra accuracy would help my build, the Kraken Guide is the obvious difference maker. Without it, I don't think you're anywhere near 100k dps.
Last edited by Crypt0_POE on Jun 7, 2017, 10:00:26 AM
"
Crypt0_POE wrote:
"
Damier wrote:
"
Crypt0_POE wrote:

Didn't realize I had my characters hidden. I've fixed that.

Your bow gives me an additional 16k barrage 1-arrow dps in PoB. So while I agree that some extra accuracy would help my build, the Kraken Guide is the obvious difference maker.

Wasn't refering to you specifically in my original post, just that i've read it several times. I don't argue that the weapon has the biggest impact, but you can reach very high numbers if you commit to spend a lot of time crafting/tweaking the charakter.

Don't underestimate Accuracy, a missed attack is 100% lost damage on that one + since crit interacts with accuracy as well, you're not only using hit but also crit in the process. So without my accuracy rolls on my gloves and my ring i lose 6% accuracy (from 93% to 87%). With 4 Powercharges i'm on 68% crit. Since accuracy is checked twice (if you will) when it comes to crits my real Critchance would be 58,8% with my accuracy items equipped and 51,5% without them. That's huge.
Last edited by Damier on Jun 7, 2017, 10:22:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info