[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

Havent bought rings yet - still looking but I dont understand how I'm supposed to reach 100k aura only dps in hideout? rings are the only pieces i'm missing and im sitting at 36k aura+golem tornado shot dps...I'm following the non legacy vinktars + skyforths skill tree
Ingame name: Kimoji
Last edited by KoreanQTXO on May 30, 2017, 7:37:26 PM
"
KoreanQTXO wrote:

Havent bought rings yet - still looking but I dont understand how I'm supposed to reach 100k aura only dps in hideout? rings are the only pieces i'm missing and im sitting at 36k aura+golem tornado shot dps...I'm following the non legacy vinktars + skyforths skill tree

I wouldnt expect getting anywhere close to 100k in your ho without something like brood twine and a legacy crit multi roll on your amulet.

Edit: also do note, why do you need 100k in your ho? you will sleep through the game with your gear.
Last edited by Oscer on May 31, 2017, 9:50:35 AM
"
"
KoreanQTXO wrote:

I wouldnt expect getting anywhere close to 100k in your ho without something like brood twine and a legacy crit multi roll on your amulet.

Edit: also do note, why do you need 100k in your ho? you will sleep through the game with your gear.

Thank you for being the reassurement. Update: im sitting at 49k ho dps, not res capped(headhunter) and around 9.2k es. Does this look about right?
This is an important post. We should be comparing numbers using realistic gear. All of you trying to achieve the same numbers as blasting are in for a disappointment unless you have access to a Brood Twine/Glyph Mark/Kraken Guide. You are not going to see obscene damage without those. My bow is pretty nice, probably one of the nicest Harbingers on LSC that's not mirrored.

My tooltips in ho with auras and no flasks are:
TS w/pierce 62,366
TS w/chain 35,375
Barrage 70,572

In POB my barrage all arrows is 495k

9.5k ES

I am res capped with about an extra 10% on each. I can get more damage if I sacrifice being res capped.

I'm only level 92 so I'm obviously missing some nodes that would increase these numbers.

Here is my gear:

Feel free to check out my tree or ask questions. I'm also running a CWDT/IC setup to help prevent silly 1-shot deaths.

Last edited by Crypt0_POE on Jun 1, 2017, 8:23:18 PM
I suppose that's a fair sentiment.
I've overcapped my res pretty hefty to enjoy no headaches whatsoever with using a headhunter at any point or with ele-weakness/-max in maps and am using LA without any quality in the link as opposed to TS. Also using HoI opposed to HoA cause the gloom-MTX just tickles me man.
Sitting at roughly 53k+-5k for both LA and Barrage depending on HH or crystal belt.
10k ES.

And here it goes to show why Crypto has way higher barrage tooltip than I do. Jewellery.
A drastic improvement in tooltip damage for me would be flat phys/lightning/fire-damage on rings and better bases. As for my very dank amulet some WED, proper flat phys and crit would do the trick.

I would however say, with this level of gear any of us are using these tooltip differences are not whatsoever noticeable in-game. I for one would only prio getting a less dank amulet and probably only get new rings if I managed to get some mirror-level shiz. (I just enjoy the properly overcapped res so so much).

Hey guys. Maybe this this theme is also burned, but idk what to do. I decided to get new bow. Good one. All builds will be nerfed someday, but i think a bow is a good investment to do. I always will need one.

Witch is my goal? Legacy Rotc or good harbinger? How many hdps needs a harbinger to get better than rotc?

My actual bow is this. 411 hdps.

and yes, that +4 accurace rating rocks. I know.
"
yastu wrote:
Hey guys. Maybe this this theme is also burned, but idk what to do. I decided to get new bow. Good one. All builds will be nerfed someday, but i think a bow is a good investment to do. I always will need one.

Witch is my goal? Legacy Rotc or good harbinger? How many hdps needs a harbinger to get better than rotc?

My actual bow is this. 411 hdps.

and yes, that +4 accurace rating rocks. I know.

It has been covered and there is no set answer. MOST of the time a good legacy RoTC will out dmg a decent harbinger. The only way to know for sure which is better for your build is to plug them both into PoB and do the math.

Update on gear. At 68k tornado shot dps in ho. Still trying to get 2 barrage enchant. This spec just shits on any end game conteny. Love it. Btw jewels are so op. Bought 2 4 dps stat jewels. Both gave me 5k dps ea
Legacy RotC damage help for those who asked

Here is my gear:

Levle 90 only. With HoA and Hatred on in hideout i get a tooltip of 45115 DPS. With 11 arrows will be about 500K DPS.
The RotC is a 369 DPS. Don't look at TS setup because is a bow I am using between characters.

Also would be nice if I can get some advices on what should I improve on my items, other than get a mirrored harb.
HI I was wondering if there is any part of my gear i can upgrade? im currently doing the budget version and slowly saving for skyforce.

and this is my Passive tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAAHRCIkOSA5cD6sPxBEvEVARlhR1FdcWvxeWGYobJR1PIXYj0ySLJJ0k_SoLKjgrCiy_LR8wfDH6Nbk3TDnUO3xEDUV-SVFJsUuuTLNOKlFHVmNW-luvXWhd8l9qYlpq-m0ZbWxvJ3BScLt293fXePl-3X8rf4B_xoauhs6J04wLjDaNuY9gj_qTJ5UFlSCXBppqmvGet6CfoSKhL6JAoqOkwqcrp9Sv67VIuMq5fL6KwTPBxcHzwzrEosedyPDKqdAf0NDTftfP2VvfmOdU6QLpmOtj7BjssO4O73rviO_r8NXxbfT4-Tf9bv7I_xD_3g==?accountName=jnguyem&characterName=ToPoorForCoolBuilds

Any help would be awesome!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info