[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

yea i need to think about Skyforths again, i made few good deals last night and im around 68 EX now

still need:

rings
better amu?
new belt?
1 jewel? or 0 if i gonna follow ur tree

so i think 28EX for it gonna be enough if i decide to go for Skyforths with 40 EX but will it be a good investment or it can be spent better? still gonna lose nice dmg boost from Brinerot

btw playing with Wrath and HoT gonna be scary without shattering things :X
Last edited by Hejti on Apr 19, 2017, 3:42:44 AM
"
yea i need to think about Skyforths again, i made few good deals last night and im around 68 EX now

still need:

rings
better amu?
new belt?
1 jewel? or 0 if i gonna follow ur tree

so i think 28EX for it gonna be enough if i decide to go for Skyforths with 40 EX but will it be a good investment or it can be spent better? still gonna lose nice dmg boost from Brinerot

btw playing with Wrath and HoT gonna be scary without shattering things :X

My tree is lvl91, you are 94 and with skyforths and charisma cluster that's +6 points! 4 are the 2 jewels slots for sure..

Go for skyforths imho
Last edited by stred_ on Apr 19, 2017, 4:31:19 AM
No 94 is my standard character :P im 91, close to 92 on Legacy ^^

I think Skyforths gonna be a good option, when i get home i gonna search for one.

btw How do you deal with procupines? without HoI you can't shatter things so it seems to be dangerous
"

I think Skyforths gonna be a good option, when i get home i gonna search for one.

btw How do you deal with procupines? without HoI you can't shatter things so it seems to be dangerous

With enough es and insta leech from vinktar+vaal pact haven't notice any real problem.. Maybe cwdt+immortal call it's a good option but can't fit it in my links.
So i did search for some items on poe trade and it seems that T1 Wed Belt with 70 resist and flask mod is around 5 ex? and then i would need str on any of ring. Can also get single resists roll on belt and try to get more resists from rings but i need to check longer for that to see whats better.

with stred_ tree i get some Barrage dmg, losing out on LA dmg and gain around 900 ES (I didn't waer any rings while checking this so gonna be higher with %ES rings)

Im little busy today so i did not look that long and still need to get Skyforths
Last edited by Hejti on Apr 19, 2017, 9:05:24 AM
"

porcupines were major problem for me and the main reason i switched from HoT to HoI to make them shatter.
Last edited by Heisenbergi on Apr 19, 2017, 10:36:19 AM
"
Heisenbergi wrote:
"

porcupines were major problem for me and the main reason i switched from HoT to HoI to make them shatter.

If you Crit with Hatred active it should be enough never really issue with porcupines
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Wanted to give this build a try but I can't seem to properly sim the following:

400 to 430 pdps harbi WITHOUT crit multi
or
350+ legacy reach?

I feel like a 350+ legacy reach would be more usefull in terms of clearing and ST damage because I lack a Signal quiver with the proper implicit(adds aditional arrow)

"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
"
Heisenbergi wrote:
"

If you Crit with Hatred active it should be enough never really issue with porcupines

yeah but with a Opus and added lighting in links im using Wrath and HoT cuz it seems like it gonna be better after reading all the tests and stred_ opinion
"

yeah but with a Opus and added lighting in links im using Wrath and HoT cuz it seems like it gonna be better after reading all the tests and stred_ opinion

for maps you can always switch to hatred+hoi and in bosses for max dps to wrath+hot if porcupines gives you troubles.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info