[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

guys i think i hit my top lol, saving for a legacy vinktar now, what u guys think bout my gears? what should i keep upgrading?
Last edited by thepipen on Apr 18, 2017, 3:01:15 PM
"
thepipen wrote:
guys i think i hit my top lol, saving for a legacy vinktar now, what u guys think bout my gears? what should i keep upgrading?

Damn your gear is pretty!
Not sure if you need Void Barrier... judging by your gear, I'm pretty sure you could drop it and be just fine... Would give you 4 points back. Allow you to pickup Arcing blows +1 or something else.
If someone has completed this build and is looking to sell it for a headhunter message me in game.
IGN: FussST
If your gear is worth more than headhunter I will pay the difference.
"
subiedude8 wrote:
Can this build be done with under 10ex? Would it still be fun/effective or really needs to be min/maxed to enjoy?

imo you can do a lot with 10ex, but the difference between 10 Ex and 15-20 Ex is quite substantial for this build, partially because of the price jump of the +2 enchant.Ofc you get a lot of benefits from a really well crafted regalia, +1 quiver and skyforth but your dps should be pretty amazing even without them. If you level for a bit in strands you gain a lot of dmg as well, because of the extreme efficiency of the lvl 90+ nodes.

Like Satisfaction said: you should be easily able to do red maps with a budget version. Or almost instantkill every non-charge izaro phase. At that point you can farm up those remaining exalts quite easily.

As a starting point you can get something like:

a bit above average rolled death's opus (190+ pds, 5l) -> 40-45c.
The roll doesn't matter a lot. (mine is almost perfect (203.6 dps), but it's only around 1-1.5% dps difference compared to 190 dps one)

cheap Es chest like mine (those are like 30c-ish unlinked

I would just 6s 5l it and prioritize dying sun over 6l.
-> around 70c

flasks
alchemist QS / rotgut - diamond of staunching - wise oak - attacks vinktars -> 75-80c or so
dying Sun: a bit over 4Ex
-> 5Ex for flasks

I'd spend as much as I could on those, even with a low budget. The benefits are just massive.

jewellery/Quiver/Belt:
quite important for dmg /attributes/ resists / some Es. However you can get away with spending something like 1.5 Ex on all those combined.
I bought those for 40-45c combined [not counting the exalted 12% ligthning dmg on the ammu]

The ring is quite mediocre, but doesn't mess up the wise-oak-balance and offers some random stats all over the place.
valyrium isn't that expensive either.

Gloves: a pair for around 20-30c should be enough for a while.
Boots: Brinerot's are around 10c or so? You can buy a good enchant on those, if you have some money left (10% pen, 16% attack and cast speed or flat dmg)

Helmet:

non-budget: +2 barrage proj i84 hubris - not affordable on a 10Ex budget.

semi-budget: +1 proj - 1.5 Ex + craft-> around 2.5 Ex. I'd skip it for a while and buy one after a 6l.

budget: non-enchanted hubris or a cheap enchant like 150% inc buff to ice golems (essentially for free...). With craft 1 Ex at most.

That's 5Ex for flasks, 2Ex for Bow+Chest+gloves+valyrium+boots, 1Ex for a budget Hubris, 1.5 Ex for quiver/belt/ammu/rings makes 9.5 Ex.
"
Satisfaction wrote:
"
thepipen wrote:

Damn your gear is pretty!
Not sure if you need Void Barrier... judging by your gear, I'm pretty sure you could drop it and be just fine... Would give you 4 points back. Allow you to pickup Arcing blows +1 or something else.

ow, thanks! i'll try that, i think it would works xD
So i started buying stuff, thats what i got for now:

+ Energy from Within, im now at around 50EX (60ex if stuff sells soon)

I did ask few person for opinion but i got an overall answer on what i should focus, so im asking for more detailed tips:

1.Should i try to find better amu with like phys dmg or what stats?
2.Rings probably Opals with Wed and phys dmg, and one with accuracy right? around 200 (i did get that from answers) or since im using Death Opus sth other?
3. Gonna buy +1 Arrow quiver also, just waiting a someone list it cheaper (cheapest now is around 18EX lol)
4. Should i change my belt for sth with reduced charges used or its ok?
5. with that setup Wrath + HoT gonna be the best as i read
6. How i should change my tree?
7. I got answered that i should look for 3 dmg mods jewels preferably attack speed one
8. Stun immunity. i was told to go for Kiara since losing a ring slot gonna be a substantial dps loss but then probably i won't have slot for Oak.
Vinktra || Dying Sun || Kiara || Diamond || Quicksilver or Rotgut?
9. Are my LA links ok? what should be my Barrage links, it tryed to get 3B 2G 1R on opus but unlucky
10. Maybe a rare Harb 400~ pDPS gonna be better (around 20ex)
Last edited by Hejti on Apr 18, 2017, 5:08:15 PM
the problem here is hejtero, all the answers you are looking for is actually very obvious. how do i know? while asking questions, you answer them in the same sentence:

-Should i try to find better amu with like phys dmg or what stats?
-Rings probably Opals with Wed and phys dmg, and one with accuracy right? around 200 (i did get that from answers) or since im using Death Opus sth other?

simple. there is no CORRECT way of doing builds, build making is like checking a room and what furniture to put to the corner after orange wardrobe. jowever, unlike home decoration, simple maths and using programs like path of building is your only friend here in poe. all the things i know is true with my gear & with my playstyle, so yeah i can't say this is best.

you overthink about stuff i believe, just get 4 mod jewels, get a better amulet(check mirrored items, get the ones with closest mods and something you can afford) same for rings, same for everything.

your belt is really bad, get crystal belt, obvious again isn't it? reduced flask charges is good but without it's not the end of the world.

your gloves have low ES, good dps but low ES,

you should be getting stun immune somehow also. you were keeping me saying you have 80ex, so you better get skyforth.

for rings, i mean... what kind of damage does this build deal? elemental? yeah. get weapon elemental admage. What is your critical strikes chance with charges on? 50-60-70? look low? get diamond rings, if not get opal rings. if you see a ring which is close to having best dps mods but its ruby ring? yeah why not? get it.

this ia CI build, what do we lack? dexterity -> and... accuracy therefore. get accuracy on items. Rings must have dexterity.

we all are decent guys here, we know math good enough, you wanna buy +1 signal quiver, don't you think paying 18ex for additional 9% damage too much while having such mid-level starter level gear?(assuming you have 11 arrows)

how can i say that kiara is better than valyrium or chayula? some sustain even kiara, some can't even sustain x2 vinktar in gorge runs. it's all up to the player.

just put a grey couch next to your orange wardrobe in short.

(get better amulet than 1.5ex worth though)
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Apr 18, 2017, 6:01:42 PM
"
So i started buying stuff, thats what i got for now:

+ Energy from Within, im now at around 50EX (60ex if stuff sells soon)

I did ask few person for opinion but i got an overall answer on what i should focus, so im asking for more detailed tips:

1.Should i try to find better amu with like phys dmg or what stats?
2.Rings probably Opals with Wed and phys dmg, and one with accuracy right? around 200 (i did get that from answers) or since im using Death Opus sth other?
3. Gonna buy +1 Arrow quiver also, just waiting a someone list it cheaper (cheapest now is around 18EX lol)
4. Should i change my belt for sth with reduced charges used or its ok?
5. with that setup Wrath + HoT gonna be the best as i read
6. How i should change my tree?
7. I got answered that i should look for 3 dmg mods jewels preferably attack speed one
8. Stun immunity. i was told to go for Kiara since losing a ring slot gonna be a substantial dps loss but then probably i won't have slot for Oak.
Vinktra || Dying Sun || Kiara || Diamond || Quicksilver or Rotgut?
9. Are my LA links ok? what should be my Barrage links, it tryed to get 3B 2G 1R on opus but unlucky
10. Maybe a rare Harb 400~ pDPS gonna be better (around 20ex)

1. amulet with 20% es, wed t1 and light dmg
2. buy one diamond ring with wed t1+accuracy t1+resists+craft es or light dmg.
3. gloves accuracy t1+attack speed.. you are ok.
4. crystal belt with t1 wed + flask mod+resists
5. basically since you try with death opus i suggest to maximize your lightning damage.. so try wrath+hot.. in order to run those you need charisma+enlighten 3.. also influence node is rly strong both offense and defense.
6. i have spent countless hours last week min-maxing my tree both in defense and offense... you can try it in path of building to see if it gives you better results.
7. es first+2 dmg nodes , you dont have other defense except maximazing es.. even with 9k es i feel pretty squishy.. my goal is at least 11k es at lvl95.
8. forget kiara's use valyrium.. i sold mine, the problem is movement speed too slow with kiara, all the flasks you listed give huge dps so kiara don't fit. rotgut for maps-silver flask of adrenaline for hard bosses(t16)
9. for LA if you want max dps you dont need LMP with dying sun.. also best maping dps is LA+ele focus+wed+slow proj.+added lightning+inc.critical.. a dps aroun 60-80k in h/o its ok for all maps.
10. i doubt it, basically it's something you must decide now.. with a harb it's tottaly different setup, opus realy needs the flat dmg that's why it scales so good with lighning damage, harb has flat damage so it can scale with conversion a lot (pe hatred-hoa)
Last edited by stred_ on Apr 18, 2017, 6:20:57 PM
yeah i had 80 EX before bying anything im now around 50ex (60ex if manage to sell stuff)

i know that opals or diamonds gonna be the best im just not sure if i still should go for added phys if im going for Opus with added lighting, so a big chunk of my dmg gonna be light

thats also the reason why i asked if i should search for a phys amu or what one? anyway there are only few amu listed with T1 WED and T1 Multi few for 1-3 EX and then next ones are like 20 EX
http://poe.trade/search/aububedomoruna

about stuns, i could probably manage to get Skyforths with the optimistic budget what i would have left(60EX) then having 20 EX for Rings, Amu, Belt, Jewels, better gloves? then would not be able to afford Signal Fire +1

similar dps gloves with 200 + ES gonna start at around 5 EX + if i want any resists on them even more

yeah there will be 11 arrows for Barrage with Dying Sun up

crit chance: 77 for LA with 4power charges and 53 for Barrage (since LA is linked with Inc Crits) that means i need diamond rings?

Im not looking for 1 shooting guardians what is possible with the Mirror Bows, i just need a smooth several seconds kills. There is still a lot of league left so i gonna get more currency and upgrade stuff.

Will check ur tree tomorrow, what u link to ur Barrage then?
Last edited by Hejti on Apr 18, 2017, 6:45:36 PM
"

crit chance: 77 for LA with 4power charges and 53 for Barrage (since LA is linked with Inc Crits) that means i need diamond rings?

Im not looking for 1 shooting guardians what is possible with the Mirror Bows, i just need a smooth several seconds kills. There is still a lot of league left so i gonna get more currency and upgrade stuff.

Will check ur tree tomorrow, what u link to ur Barrage then?

keep in mind than in general you try to maximize your Barrage dmg.. LA dmg will always be ok.

so diamond rings for better criticals in Barrage because incr.critical strike is NOT the best support for it.

best dmg

Barrage+wed+ele focus+slow.proj+added lightning

last support depends on the coloring you can get

green = faster attacks 20/20

blue = physical to light - incr. critical damage>increased critical strikes also light.penetration depending if you focus on lighnting damage gives comparable effective damage or even better on guardians

basically with your budget i think it's totally possible to murder guardians in under 4sec..

thinking about skyforths again:

1. saves 1 ring slot
2. saves 3 points for charisma cluster

maybe after all buying skyforths its more dps effective and cheap than trying to find mirror level gear in 60ex budget.. !!

Last edited by stred_ on Apr 18, 2017, 7:19:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info