[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

"
burgersp wrote:
Man, what do you think about using this?

And this barrage gem link:

What is better?
1)
+ 69% ele convertion
OR
2) 100% ele conversion by "physical to lightning gem" instead of faster attack?
how you gonna leech good amount of life burger?

1-you would end up having lower damage compared to full conv.
2-you cant have proper leech
3-your ele focus just buffs 69% of your phys damage pool. poor ele focus. : (
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
anyone playing life version of this on ESC ? :)
"
ssMETALURGss wrote:
anyone playing life version of this on ESC ? :)

that ring is 80e-90ex'ish btw.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Hamza22 on Oct 14, 2016, 12:25:46 PM
I was tempted at using the valyrium ring because I was getting stunned a lot in guardian maps. But I got the 80% chance to avoid stun on kill now on skyforths after 10 lab runs so got lucky there. Hopefully that'll help me with the stuns.
I get stunned all the time, pretty much stun locked if anything gets near me.
You should not attempt this build without Skyforth. I have 1400 mana and rarely if ever get stunned.
valyrium is better at dealing with stun than skyforth.

after 60-70ex investment the only problem you can have with this build is stuns. that's true. like all other CI builds out there. Skyforth is NOT a solution alone. 1200 mana + skyforth is a good solution, 1400+ mana skyforth is decent.
What is better overall for mapping? Tornado shot or lightning arrow. I've played Lightning arrow before and it was amazing for fast clearing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info