[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

No Idea how you do this dps...With Skyforths+6L Reach+Vinktars i sit at about 45Kdps
Just spent about 90 ex on this build and....Pathetic and i am disapointed...just wasted my currency!
ty vm, but can you take a look into my character, and perhaps tell me why i'm taking so much damage, can barely survive T12 shipyard bosses
very nice build need to respec my other ranger!
"
KillerFit wrote:
No Idea how you do this dps...With Skyforths+6L Reach+Vinktars i sit at about 45Kdps
Just spent about 90 ex on this build and....Pathetic and i am disapointed...just wasted my currency!

45k with reach is actually decent.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
DBM92 wrote:
ty vm, but can you take a look into my character, and perhaps tell me why i'm taking so much damage, can barely survive T12 shipyard bosses

you are just lvl 73 though?
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
DBM92 wrote:

i almost get one shot if i'm in an trial, with 5.5k es, is that normal or?
& why is it that i have so much trouble against bosses about my mana?
So I decided my next char in ESC was going to be something using reach, and I was thinking about running this but I see a lot of complaints about cost effectiveness/difficulty in gearing. I managed to make a pretty great hubris and I'm thinking about rolling it, but I only had around 22 ex to begin with so skyforths are way out of budget, and most other rares aren't going to be fantastic. Here's the pieces I have right now:

Issues I'm seeing right away are socket colors, accuracy, stun, and power charges. I could deal with stun easily on flaskfinder running a kiara's determination, so thats one setup that could work. Alternatively, an occultist would give power charges nicely and help make up for lower ES. Bottom line I just don't know if this is the build for me given my currency constraint, considering I managed to hit that hubris though so I do think a CI barrage character is probably ideal. I'd appreciate input on where to go from here, would a poison variant with added chaos work well? Assassin is desirable over pathfinder in that case, but rings in particular sound like a headache for a ci poison version (added chaos, %es, resists, accuracy, maybe even %chaos)
ign - Zilead
Last edited by Nicol on Oct 13, 2016, 3:41:40 PM
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
Hamza22 wrote:
one problem with the tree you made, it doesnt have any leech.

your tree had additional +1.2% leech compared to mine,

if its the case i'd rather invest on warlords mark blasphemy + discipline + ash. your tree loses like 5-6 points due to using wrong paths and you are investing your points on wrong dps sources.

in conversion builds, as a harbinger bow user, having a huge physical damage pool is the key of having high dps. first stacking attack speed than getting increased bow damage/physical damage with bows/physical damage% is the best damage sources you can ever get.

because we convert our phys pool to ele, and buff that ele damage with various more% gem damage modifers, we can scale better damage with big physical damage pool. multipliers multiply each pther.

50% more and 50%more is, actually 125% more. if you put one more 50% to that, you get 227% more damage.

see my point? the bigger phys damage pool you have, the more you benefit from "more" damage gems.
THATS WHY, we convert whole damage pool to ele, to escalade "more" damage chain to max.

crit and crit multi arent the best sources anymore. before 2.0, due to lack of enough 'more' damage modifiers, crit and crit mult were the best tooltip dps sources to invest on. that is an outdated approach. as i linked before, just with blood rage + auras i have 271k barrage dps, of course i have full mirrored gear but your gear is really kick ass too, i see much bigger potential than 50k there. those who are using RotC please ignore what im saying in this whole post, all these applies to harbinger bow users.

on top of everything with barrage, crit after 70 is okay and enough. In rapid firing builds, you dont need to get 90 crit chance, cause you are bursting 7 to 10 arrows, 70% of them are dealing crit damage is enough to have consistent leech going on.

as weird as this sounds I notice a huge difference when i run 70ish crit chance then rotate my tree to the low 80's. I know it sounds weird since we are running lots of arrows, etc. yet for some odd reason mapping feels so much smoother.

On a side note: have you tested Increased attack speed with barrage. I am always trying to push the ias yet I am not running BR gem since I am using skyforth so I was just curious what real good base ias would be. Its hard to stack this area on skyforth builds?
Last edited by NewbieDOTcom on Oct 13, 2016, 3:51:15 PM
Out of curiousity what would be better for this build?
or
"
DBM92 wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
DBM92 wrote:

i almost get one shot if i'm in an trial, with 5.5k es, is that normal or?
& why is it that i have so much trouble against bosses about my mana?

you shoul level up to lvl 85-90 as life base. 5.5k ES is like nothing. i checked your gear, its decent. you should run to flask nodes, and i see you are in standard so you better use the retch belt.
i dont know how you can run out of mana with vinktar also.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info