[2.5] Trypanon elemental Warchief Inquisitor

underrated AW build (due to people being too blind with tooltip dps as usual)
+1
nice build push

IGN KRMt_DinRNG
Fun build, good job.
Why not use on glove Elemental Weakness on Hit? You may cast something like FireStorm(not sure work on totem or not)?
"
Why not use on glove Elemental Weakness on Hit? You may cast something like FireStorm(not sure work on totem or not)?

Inquisitor's Ascendancy "Inevitable Judgement" always considers enemy's resistance at 0, so elemental weakness won't help.
IGN:
mxwBeyondGamecrash - Beyond
letsThrowSomethingElse / RedshirtThreeSixty - Nemesis
MXW_CIPW - Onslaught Lv92 Witch - Low life Dual Elemental Hit totems
This build should be working well in 2.5 without any changes :)
IGN:
I really like the idea of this build and i think i will reroll my sparker as this AW. I have 3 questions regarding the build:
1. Is phys to lightning relevant or added x damage is straight up better?
2. Will 5l trypanon work, i dont want to invest that much (i know it will be worse that way)?
3. Is Blood Magic + Essence Worm viable? I have spare Kaoms Heart and ill probably end up with 8k life.
"
xenthis wrote:
I really like the idea of this build and i think i will reroll my sparker as this AW. I have 3 questions regarding the build:
1. Is phys to lightning relevant or added x damage is straight up better?
2. Will 5l trypanon work, i dont want to invest that much (i know it will be worse that way)?
3. Is Blood Magic + Essence Worm viable? I have spare Kaoms Heart and ill probably end up with 8k life.

1. The phys damage of Trypanon is very low, so phys to lightning doesn't give much damage.

2. Yes. I run most map with 5L+Item rarity, cuz it's enough damage. 6L will make some harder bosses kill smoother though. For a 5L, you can take off added lightning (having added cold freezes mobs, which makes mapping safer)

3. BM + Essence worm is a good option if you can cap your resists. With this many unique items equipped, sacrificing 2 ring slots will make resists even harder to cap.
IGN:
Loving this build so far, thank you for sharing. Just trying to figure out which auras to run now, which is dependent on whether I go armor or evasion.
can this build do Guardians and Shaper without too much trouble?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info