[2.5] Trypanon elemental Warchief Inquisitor

"
machine5 wrote:
"
StuntmanBob wrote:

Thanks for answering.
Maybe i'll give this build a try next league. This sound like a lot of fun and i like that it's away from the current poison/CI meta.

I'm wondering how is the availability of Trypanon in a temp league, especially in the first 1-2 weeks since it's a Perandus-only item. At the moment it's really cheap in BSC but i guess many people running perandus maps for the challenge.

I'm also thinking if it's worth chancing a 6L Great Mallet in a Perandus map. I can't remmeber exactly how was the drop rate of this item in Perandus but i think it was pretty common. I know there is also Chober Chaber which can be chanced with a Great Mallet but maybe it's worth when Trypanon is not available at the beginning of the league.

If I remember correctly, trypanon drops only from perandus chest, so chancing won't work here. But it should be cheap to buy one after the first 1/2 weeks.

Interesting. Thanks for answering.
"
L00n wrote:

How bad was damage wise?

Damage was not bad. Just need more damage output time for the totems.
IGN:
mxwBeyondGamecrash - Beyond
letsThrowSomethingElse / RedshirtThreeSixty - Nemesis
MXW_CIPW - Onslaught Lv92 Witch - Low life Dual Elemental Hit totems
In my calculations Thunderfist should add a little bit more dps than Facebreaker with the recent nerf. Can you confirm this with your Tooptip dps?
"
StuntmanBob wrote:
In my calculations Thunderfist should add a little bit more dps than Facebreaker with the recent nerf. Can you confirm this with your Tooptip dps?

For me current Facebreaker still does better DPS. You can play with a software called "Path of Building" to simulate your damage with different gears.
IGN:
Currently loving the build at lv. 58 -- TONS of fun, but I am having a problem that may correct itself in the coming levels... Tul Breaches.

My totems slow WAY down when the rare mobs come in with the chill effect.

How do you combat this? Just the sheer damage that they do even when slowed?

TIA for reply =] LOVE the build.
It is the nature of man to create monsters,
It is the nature of monsters to destroy their creators.
"
CynicalMoogle wrote:
Currently loving the build at lv. 58 -- TONS of fun, but I am having a problem that may correct itself in the coming levels... Tul Breaches.

My totems slow WAY down when the rare mobs come in with the chill effect.

How do you combat this? Just the sheer damage that they do even when slowed?

TIA for reply =] LOVE the build.

Glad to hear you love the build. Chill issue is what I have been always complaining about totem builds :D There's way to make totem immune to stun, but no way to avoid freeze/chill. You can try replacing totems or use frost wall to protect totems a bit. Getting some totem resistance may also help.
IGN:
I've gone ahead and snagged your build guide for the new builds list. I hope that this is alright, but if you wish it to be removed, please contact me.

Cheers
Hot Flashes: poeurl.com/bPZT
Balance: poeurl.com/btzp
Shocking EleHit: poeurl.com/bZXo
Hi I have one quick question, in your gem links you have the following:
Main Skill (by priority): Ancestral Warchief - Weapon elemental damage - Faster attacks - Increase AOE / Concentrated Effect - Added Cold damage - Added Lightning damage

I don't understand why weapon elemental damage is the highest priority in gem links if you won't have any elemental damage until you put added cold and added lightning supports in? Just wondering why the priority order is the way it is. Thanks!
"
ishwam wrote:
Hi I have one quick question, in your gem links you have the following:
Main Skill (by priority): Ancestral Warchief - Weapon elemental damage - Faster attacks - Increase AOE / Concentrated Effect - Added Cold damage - Added Lightning damage

I don't understand why weapon elemental damage is the highest priority in gem links if you won't have any elemental damage until you put added cold and added lightning supports in? Just wondering why the priority order is the way it is. Thanks!

It was not made readily apparent in the gem links section, but Anger and Wrath are also utilized.
Hot Flashes: poeurl.com/bPZT
Balance: poeurl.com/btzp
Shocking EleHit: poeurl.com/bZXo
Looks nice. Short question though, what about wake of destruction as boots? It's more than half of a wrath? Too hard to cap resistances?
ign DivineRapierMedusa

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info