[2.5.2]World's #1 BladeVortex Damage Build, Up to 1.4 Mill Tool-Tip, Shaper/Uber Deletion, 95%+ CRIT

"
stexnex wrote:
"
"
stexnex wrote:

haha, maybe he get it some day.

but i got another question:

i may try this build, atm i make a test version of it on standard.

i got:

atm i got no void batterys - i'm only at about 65k with divinarius in my ho without flasks, only aura buffs and low life. does the two batteries buff my dmg so hard? i cant believ that and i wont waste my last currency on standard.

also i play temp league and got no skyforth - you ever tried it witout them and use a PCoC setup ?

Two void batteries are extremely powerful. Each gives you +1 to max power charges and boosts your spell damage by a significant amount. We also need these two power charges to get our critical chance up (90%+).

If you don't have skyforth, you should be fine running maps without them. However, for top tier bosses (like Shaper) you could replace controlled destruction with Power Charge On Critical. If there is a problem, there is always a way to fix it.

could you do me a favour?

can you check the dps with the PCoC Gem instead of conctr. destr. in the 6L and tell me the value?

may this is also helpfull for other player without skyforth.

My total DPS with the PCoC gem instead of controlled destruction is: 1,738,545
With controlled destruction it's: 2.3+ Million
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
ty !
!!! Sorry for my "bum english" !!!
"
"
thrawnx wrote:
"
[Sustained DPS] = [tooltip DPS] / [casts per second (Offence Tab of your skill)] * 20

how the fuck is this formula negating cast speed (casts per second)??? holy shit, it's like talking to a brick wall...

i guess you just dont get it, that *20 drops to *0 as soon you reach the 20th stack.

Just an fyi, the formula is 100% correct. Please instead of spewing nonsense, TEST the formula. Numbers don't lie, unless you misunderstand the formula like you did. Plug the numbers in and find out. It takes you literally 10 seconds MAX to solve for it. Otherwise if you are not willing to listen to the truth then please stop using such language offensively in my thread.

Im sorry Unchained but the wiki is wrong......

In the first page of this thread the guy with 700k+ dps has a FASTER cast time to you...........

And the way you and wiki are calculating it is wrong.

His cast time is faster than yours right? that means, he gets to 20stacks BEFORE YOU. when you reach 5stacks he has reached 9. Therefore per second UNTIL you both reach 20 stacks, he is doing more than you. because you only reached 5 stacks in 1second, he reached 9.

TRUE SUSTAINABLE DMG can only be determined by the duration time of those 20 stacks. If your 20 stacks last longer than his 20 stacks and he has to run away to get back up to 20stacks while you are still standing at the boss with your original 20 stacks (highly unlikely, but this is just hypothetical) hitting the boss. Then in those few seconds he ran away, you are then dealing more dps than him......

BUT you cannot argue about the FACT he gains stacks faster than you. Therefore he SHOULD be dealing more DPS than you. Therefore, the wiki calculations is hogus bogus and should be taken off of the website

The correct formula = Tooltip DPS / skill duration * 20

or

Tooltip DPS * skill duration * 20

cant remember which one it was again but that gives a better calculation to BV sustainable DPS.

Definition of the word sustainable:

able to be maintained at a certain rate or level. (Skill duration)

This means, if he can sustain 20 stacks longer than you can, then he is doing MORE sustainable dps BUT that is only IF you dont have your buffs up. I was only going off of your old picture showing 500k something.

Your current sustainable DPS = 2,467,535.45
His current sustainable DPS = 2,073,177.38

Case closed......there is nothing to argue about here. Just admit that wiki is wrong and giving out false information.
Last edited by spazman6117 on Oct 6, 2016, 2:09:52 AM

Hey. Is there an alternative to the Skaforse? can be used to insert a curse or a gem for a charge? 50 ex on the boots is very expensive.
"
spazman6117 wrote:

In the first page of this thread the guy with 700k+ dps has a FASTER cast time to you...........

His cast time is faster than yours right? that means, he gets to 20stacks BEFORE YOU. when you reach 5stacks he has reached 9. Therefore per second UNTIL you both reach 20 stacks, he is doing more than you. because you only reached 5 stacks in 1second, he reached 9.

TRUE SUSTAINABLE DMG can only be determined by the duration time of those 20 stacks. If your 20 stacks last longer than his 20 stacks and he has to run away to get back up to 20stacks while you are still standing at the boss with your original 20 stacks (highly unlikely, but this is just hypothetical) hitting the boss. Then in those few seconds he ran away, you are then dealing more dps than him......

BUT you cannot argue about the FACT he gains stacks faster than you. Therefore he SHOULD be dealing more DPS than you. Therefore, the wiki calculations is hogus bogus and should be taken off of the website

or

cant remember which one it was again but that gives a better calculation to BV sustainable DPS.

This means, if he can sustain 20 stacks longer than you can, then he is doing MORE sustainable dps BUT that is only IF you dont have your buffs up. I was only going off of your old picture showing 500k something.

Case closed......there is nothing to argue about here. Just admit that wiki is wrong and giving out false information.

For the last time, no, you are wrong. You simply refuse to understand how the equation and the Tool-Tip DPS are calculated in the game. Everything you have said so far has already been refuted, if only you take a moment to READ and comprehend it properly. There was no case to begin with, you simply are refusing to accept the facts at hand. If you want to be ignorant, that's fine. However, do not spread false information on my thread with lies because you are incapable of understanding a simple fact.

Even though I've explained what a lot of us already know and gave you the numbers, you still refuse to understand it. I'm not going to waste anymore time on you, take your lack of understanding elsewhere.

"
6apmaJleu666 wrote:

Hey. Is there an alternative to the Skaforse? can be used to insert a curse or a gem for a charge? 50 ex on the boots is very expensive.

Yes, you can drop the controlled destruction support gem and replace it with Power Charge On Critical Strike. With this setup you can use any boots you like. Hope this helps.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Oct 6, 2016, 4:19:34 AM
"

I dont have this boots. Curse gives me max power charges in 2 seconds :)
Only with hexproof and curse immune bosses you need power charge on crit

btw

This baby:
gives me more tooltip dps than
IGN: Imoenpl, nieuczdziadajakcharchac
my first POEvid "Hybrid Wander and Atziri fight" http://youtu.be/0e-ffI2cOfY
"
m_flower wrote:
"

I dont have this boots. Curse gives me max power charges in 2 seconds :)
Only with hexproof and curse immune bosses you need power charge on crit

btw

This baby:
gives me more tooltip dps than

How many power-charges do you have up when checking your tool-tip? You have to get your power charges up to counter the "less" crit chance modifier on the unique amulet. Otherwise, there has to be something missing from your build. My gut feeling is that your crit chance is too low. Otherwise mathematically it should not give you more DPS.

EDIT:
I just tested it with a similar amulet (rare 70% multi) and it gives me a lot less tool-tip DPS than the unique amulet (with 8 power charges up). So something is missing from your build.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Oct 6, 2016, 10:57:38 AM
"
"
spazman6117 wrote:

or

For the last time, no, you are wrong. You simply refuse to understand how the equation and the Tool-Tip DPS are calculated in the game. Everything you have said so far has already been refuted, if only you take a moment to READ and comprehend it properly. There was no case to begin with, you simply are refusing to accept the facts at hand. If you want to be ignorant, that's fine. However, do not spread false information on my thread with lies because you are incapable of understanding a simple fact.

Even though I've explained what a lot of us already know and gave you the numbers, you still refuse to understand it. I'm not going to waste anymore time on you, take your lack of understanding elsewhere.

and here you are once again, STILL not realizing that the guy with 700k Tooltip DPS has a
FASTER <--------------------------- FASTER cast time than you.....

I have already fking explained why it is you that is wrong........

Listen again.............

In 1 second,

You get 5stacks
He gets 9stacks

and here is you telling me to do the maths.....lol

[Removed by Support]

I'll say it again JUST IN CASE you missed it....

In 1 second,

You get 5stacks
He gets 9stacks

that means. HE IS DOING MORE DAMAGE THAN YOU...............................................................
.................................................................... I dont give a toss about your little calculation (That you only got from the wiki)

THE WIKI is wrong, and numerous ppl have tried telling you that.[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Ethan_GGG on Oct 7, 2016, 6:15:08 AM
"
spazman6117 wrote:

and here you are once again, STILL not realizing that the guy with 700k Tooltip DPS has a
FASTER <--------------------------- FASTER cast time than you.....

I have already fking explained why it is you that is wrong........

Listen again.............

In 1 second,

You get 5stacks
He gets 9stacks

and here is you telling me to do the maths.....lol

[Removed by Support]

I'll say it again JUST IN CASE you missed it....

In 1 second,

You get 5stacks
He gets 9stacks

that means. HE IS DOING MORE DAMAGE THAN YOU...............................................................
.................................................................... I dont give a toss about your little calculation (That you only got from the wiki)

THE WIKI is wrong, and numerous ppl have tried telling you that. [Removed by Support].

You are wrong because you refuse to understand. The equation is correct and gives you your true DPS at 20 stacks. This is not a mathematical problem anymore, that's your personal problem. You still refuse to understand and comprehend what is written. You still continue to spread false information without fully understanding the math presented. You continue to spam irrelevant information. You still continue to harass in this thread.

I'm involving a GM now, because you have violated the forum rules.

Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by Ethan_GGG on Oct 7, 2016, 6:19:29 AM
trying it now on essence, pretty good, the ring preffix from essences makes it even more powerful, im not even using 2 batteries since the damage is more than enough with just 1. what you think would be best for a 6th dmg gem if i swap ll and use warlord over assassins mark? emp4, critdmg or something else?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info