[2.6/3.1] Shaper down on budget 5-link - The Debuffing Pizza (Tri-Curse CI Elementalist Flameblast)

Instead of FlameBlast, it was BlameFast for me. Like makingmericagreatagain, i was thinking I made a mistake going this build. I was wrong. With temporal chains and ES recharge nodes, things are smooth for now. You can get more ES recharge from jewels also and faster recharge start as OP said. I am using dogshit tier gear and I'm pushing to the max that I can with it without running into much trouble (hoarding currency waiting for price drops).

On a side and funny note, I went to Sarn Arena to do Leo quest, wiped some BV guy trying to kill me. Dropped OoS and started to channel FB. When he tried to run away, it was too late, he was so slow from the curse that he could not get away. BOOM. I laughed so hard when he came to me again for revenge and died again, LUL.
can someone post latest dps skill tree?
the link in the original post is broken.

thx
What is better I do not understand ?
"
SnowBerry1984 wrote:

Rare sceptre is useless for this build because it has "Adds 40 to 62 fire damage to spells" mod. So any spell you cast adds +fire resist to mobs. Elemental Equilibrium is working against you in this case.
"
SnowBerry1984 wrote:

The Doryani probably deals triple burning dmg of the rare scepter. The "added xx fire to spell" on the rare messes up the EE so you should definitely avoid it. "Spell dmg" doesn't do much. OP prefers "Faster casting".
While browsing jewels what stat is most preferable? OP has said that the build deals a shit ton of damage. Is it therefore better to go faster casting and es%/faster recharge % and perhaps some res or dex/str for gems.

I found an ex yestersay as I were levelinh in merciless DL. Is it best to go with a decent 5l chest as first investment and theb use chaoses for the most es I can get to still be res capped with the rest of the currency I have? Currently using nyctas lantern and will use that until I can get a doryanis if so. From comments seems like a decent weapon until mid tier or so maps. (JahIstBerFML at profile if anyone is interested to look)
Isn't EE more a problem than a help in general clear speed? Right now I'm often casting fb at the edge of the screen- out of oos range.

I find it kind of hard to imagine to have to drop oos before each trash pack and than luring them together at your totem. For dangerous pulls- sure, but for general mapping ?

Having a blast with the build otherwise, thanks again!
Playing SSF so have to hope for additional curse ring to drop. Until then, what are the two curses you suggest to use? Towards the end of merciless and a bit a way from mapping.
Last edited by Swerv on Mar 11, 2017, 10:12:14 PM
My damage feels decent but I don't get that much tooltip DMG.

Am I doing something wrong ?

Flameblast DMG with Pendulum 4.5k

I want to get ready to do my first Shaper
Last edited by Jigs4wHD on Mar 12, 2017, 11:25:10 AM
"
Jigs4wHD wrote:
My damage feels decent but I don't get that much tooltip DMG.

Am I doing something wrong ?

Flameblast DMG with Pendulum 4.5k

I want to get ready to do my first Shaper

Yeah have anyone killed shaper in 2.6 with this build? After the Shaper not being able to become ignited anymore I mean. Is he still possible? Same for Atziri/Uber Atziri arter they have become ignite immune as well?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info