[2.6/3.1] Shaper down on budget 5-link - The Debuffing Pizza (Tri-Curse CI Elementalist Flameblast)

@jigs - what gems do you use for Atzire? Had a go at her the other night but being ignite immune I couldn't kill her in time. Only running a 4l any suggestions on my setup for her

Thanks
Last edited by l33tsmurf on Mar 13, 2017, 8:14:19 AM
hi i wanna say ur build is great but i have 2 q
- 1 would it be viable with 2x doryani ?
- 2 why u dont take explosive impact cluster ?
"
ty4smoking wrote:
hi i wanna say ur build is great but i have 2 q
- 1 would it be viable with 2x doryani ?

1- Yes, why not? But DPS with one Doryani is more than enough.
2- The DPS version tree takes the cluster. The Agility tree is preferred though.

Is this helm worth a damn in this build? Does the +damage per curse modifier do as much as I think it is, or is it negligible?

Currently lvl86, 8.5k ES, having little to no issue with breaches and the maps that are available to me at the moment (unfortunately low tier crap....really shit RNG for maps at the start of this season...time to buy some).

Remainder of My Gear

Last edited by oOSlushyOo on Mar 13, 2017, 11:47:30 AM
Hi everyone. I followed this build very closely except I a having problems with damage and the expected "1 shot boss kill". And also my survivability is lacking also. please check my character out and passives and tell me where I am going wrong. Thanks guys! My profile is public and the character is flaming_monkey
"
Evil_Monkeys wrote:
Hi everyone. I followed this build very closely except I a having problems with damage and the expected "1 shot boss kill". And also my survivability is lacking also. please check my character out and passives and tell me where I am going wrong. Thanks guys! My profile is public and the character is flaming_monkey

Your build seems ok from what I can tell. Although, you could benefit from some different flasks if you can afford dropping some of your existing ones.

i.e. something like

I have found Granite flasks like this a HUGE help in the survivability department.

In reference to one shot bosses, I find it a bit hit or miss really. If you don't manage to get 10 stacks with Conc on you most likely aren't going to get the huge DPS numbers needed to one shot. I find myself being lazy sometimes and needing to recast to get the proper burn tick.
Last edited by oOSlushyOo on Mar 13, 2017, 12:21:37 PM
Hey, I didn't make a ES char in breach, so I don't know about that: are prices of Energy from within going down or what? I remember purchasing a bunch of those in Essence league for like 10 chaos, when they were actually better. Supply is going up but prices too.
"
teebeewhy wrote:
"
Even with Doryanis, I feel like I'm doing next to no damage and have awful cast speed. I have exactly the setup you have but Flameblast is both slow and weak, and I have no idea what more I could do with the build to make it better. Proliferation has tiny range and I often don't ignite even with Chance to Ignite slotted. Also, I have gear very similar to yours yet still have 3.7k tooltip rather than 5k, so I have no idea what's gone wrong there unless your jewels are somehow getting you more than 1k tooltip. I'm considering just replacing Chance to Ignite with Faster Casting to make the build at least feel less awful. Doing 3-stack flameblast on trash packs as you suggested still barely dents them. The character is Never_Know_Best, if you want to see the actual char.

Can't see your characters. I think you need to set to public 3.7k tooltip should be crushing trash packs. Do you have first 6 ascendency points?

I did some maps on stream today but was lagging a bunch...poe was not liking my connection today. Www.twitch.tv/jthebes - I have all labs done and gear was posted back a page or so.

None of the maps were anything insane but still the same for any T11-13s I've done so far.

Thank you for your stream. I watched some of your recordings and could take some ideas from it for me.
With a little better gear now (but still far from good) ill get along really good now.
But one question i notices in your gameplay. Due to the CWDT setup you'll run around with two lighning golems a lot. Do you just forgot to recast your fire golem for the damage from "Liege of the primordial" or do you just dont care about it ?

Could someone take a look at my gear and give tips where to start getting better gear ? Problem is I only have about 60c to spend right now, first would be a doryanis, which are at about 30 - 40c with decent rolls. I know i could use some ES on all of my gear, sitting at about 8k atm, especially on the chest.

"
oOSlushyOo wrote:

Is this helm worth a damn in this build? Does the +damage per curse modifier do as much as I think it is, or is it negligible?

Currently lvl86, 8.5k ES, having little to no issue with breaches and the maps that are available to me at the moment (unfortunately low tier crap....really shit RNG for maps at the start of this season...time to buy some).

Remainder of My Gear

The helmet is a huge DPS boost (like 20% MORE dmg on tri-cursed mobs). If you are looking for more dmg you can wear it. However you will lose 10-15% ES comparing to wearing a decent rare helmet. So it depends what you want.
Last edited by loonger on Mar 13, 2017, 10:45:48 PM
"
ty4smoking wrote:

When I hit 92, I'm going to try out explosive impact via the cast speed node. I'm skipping the flask nodes. I have harrier from the agility tree too. I think it'll be a nice balance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info