[2.6/3.1] Shaper down on budget 5-link - The Debuffing Pizza (Tri-Curse CI Elementalist Flameblast)

Can someone look at my passive tree and my ascendancy nodes to provide any input?

I have gone back and forth with firestorm and flameblast and the most favorable thing thus far is to use firestorm with spell echo and then have my flame blast linked with a spell totem.

I am going to try and get my spell totem to be in a 4L with spell totem, flameblast, faster casting, +fire pen or another.
"
drocksmash wrote:
Can someone look at my passive tree and my ascendancy nodes to provide any input?

I have gone back and forth with firestorm and flameblast and the most favorable thing thus far is to use firestorm with spell echo and then have my flame blast linked with a spell totem.

I am going to try and get my spell totem to be in a 4L with spell totem, flameblast, faster casting, +fire pen or another.

Check my char Pink_Knees, I'm using the same setup as yours even know at level 76, and I'm having no problems at all. I don't even have the merciless Izaro done yet, not because I couldn't, but because I completely forgot, because things are smooth at low tier maps and dried lake. I will switch to FB as soon as I get more fast cast and more currency.
"
calavera_ wrote:
"
drocksmash wrote:

Check my char Pink_Knees, I'm using the same setup as yours even know at level 76, and I'm having no problems at all. I don't even have the merciless Izaro done yet, not because I couldn't, but because I completely forgot, because things are smooth at low tier maps and dried lake. I will switch to FB as soon as I get more fast cast and more currency.

How do i find your character? when i go into your profile there is only one character to look at (your lvl 92 pathfinder from standard).
I use that Explosive Impact node. I think its worth taking.

Check my tree from my profile. You don't have to follow op in every step.
Last edited by makingmericagreatagain on Mar 9, 2017, 3:52:51 PM
"

When getting a mace, I am looking for +elemental damage on the base (like they all have), + fire dmg % + xxxx correct? Does +spell power impact flameblast, or is that only elemental that does?

When running through trash packs on maps, do you cast flameblast by holding it for 1-2 seconds and then let go and run away to the next pack?

What would be a good 4L setup for flameblast + spell totem? chance to ignite + faster casting? (i have the 4 ascendancy points to get the ignite spread.
"
drocksmash wrote:
"

When getting a mace, I am looking for +elemental damage on the base (like they all have), + fire dmg % + xxxx correct? Does +spell power impact flameblast, or is that only elemental that does?

When running through trash packs on maps, do you cast flameblast by holding it for 1-2 seconds and then let go and run away to the next pack?

What would be a good 4L setup for flameblast + spell totem? chance to ignite + faster casting? (i have the 4 ascendancy points to get the ignite spread.

4L Setup: Flameblast - Chance to Ignite - Fire Pen - Controlled Destruction

Sounds good to me.
"
drocksmash wrote:
"
calavera_ wrote:
"
drocksmash wrote:

How do i find your character? when i go into your profile there is only one character to look at (your lvl 92 pathfinder from standard).

You can check it now. I switched to FB for now to try a little. But I am leveling spell totem in the second set of weapons. I still don't feel FB being a thing for me, but I think with golem ascendancy, +1 fast cast jewel and the next fast cast passive it might get a little better. Damage wise, as i said, for now, it's decent, but i will have to go tri-curse soon.
Dafuq. I bought a Doryani's

for 63c and not only i lost 150ES (my old weap had 33int) , it boosted my tooltip only 100 more dps.

and removed another 0.1sec cast time only.

I don't think it is worth the money. Damn overpriced. Gonna drop to 10-20c in a few days anyway. I suggest all you to wait.
I just got the Doryani's and my ignite damage almost doubled. I started to have some mana issues but I'll get a "mana gained on kill" affix soon.

I switched chance to ignite with faster casting and it seems better so far.

Thanks for the build and sorry for any English mistake.
"
Dafuq. I bought a Doryani's

for 63c and not only i lost 150ES (my old weap had 33int) , it boosted my tooltip only 100 more dps.

and removed another 0.1sec cast time only.

I don't think it is worth the money. Damn overpriced. Gonna drop to 10-20c in a few days anyway. I suggest all you to wait.

The tooltip doesn't reveal the true story. A tooltip blown up by "spell dmg" worth little in this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info