[3.0] Dzz1rt's Crit Bow for Proficient players/Expensive/ALL Map Mods/Shaper/U.Atziri/Guards Videos/

"
HateTheWorld wrote:
Thx for the nice guide, i love it. After 4 builds i found what i will play :)

One question what is the best what i can upgrade ( today i buy a rats with 1+ TS, im to poor for +2 TS :P). My goal is killing shaper with this build

Glad u liked it. Well, try to gain WED on rings and amulet( that's a lot of DPS), 2+arrows on helmet of course in future, 10% penetration enchant on boots, more movespeed(16% speed is crap, try to find 30 it' s realy easy)), Where is the ToH flask? It's a must) I'd also try to test the ICS gem replacement for the elemental focus. The damage boost will be huge, but i don't know if the bottles will replenish normaly since the critical will be lower, just try it. It may work for your benefit. In future when u have better bow with more Crit, EF gem is a MUST.

After all that is done u go for the better bow, smth like that.
IGN:Jane_Has_A_Gun

Any tips on what I should do to this? Best I could craft atm other bows are too expensive.

Also how does this build hold up to say king of the forest is it on par?
Last edited by Aziah on Apr 5, 2017, 5:02:20 PM
"
Aziah wrote:

Any tips on what I should do to this? Best I could craft atm other bows are too expensive.

Also how does this build hold up to say king of the forest is it on par?

The bow is a bit weak, i' d recomend the crafting base from 190%, otherwise go for reach of the council ( 4 arrows)

King of the forrest is a budget build it can't be on par. It's far weaker of course then this one.
But if u are low on budget i wouldn't recomend my build. It's number one expensive on the ranger thread..

While getting non-legacy VoV (can't afford the legacy one in Legacy league), should you opt for added light dmg to attacks or spells, and why? What about the 10% penetration one?

Also, I noticed that getting the +1 level to socketed gems to your acuity gauntles is supersupersuper end game and expensive. That's why I decided to mix it up a little and skip the blasph+ass mark combo (as enlightened 3 seems useless because cant have 3 auras) to having the mark applied with HoI. In addition, I noticed that the Ice golem is pretty useless when pushing red maps as it dies instantly and skills like Mirror arrow give you survivability, as dying while closing to getting lv.100 is the last thing I want now.

Here's my setup.

and here's my tree

Any ideas what I should aim to get next? The added TS projectiles to helm and acuity gauntlets I know but can't yet afford.
Thanks!
"
limchu wrote:
While getting non-legacy VoV (can't afford the legacy one in Legacy league), should you opt for added light dmg to attacks or spells, and why? What about the 10% penetration one?

Also, I noticed that getting the +1 level to socketed gems to your acuity gauntles is supersupersuper end game and expensive. That's why I decided to mix it up a little and skip the blasph+ass mark combo (as enlightened 3 seems useless because cant have 3 auras) to having the mark applied with HoI. In addition, I noticed that the Ice golem is pretty useless when pushing red maps as it dies instantly and skills like Mirror arrow give you survivability, as dying while closing to getting lv.100 is the last thing I want now.

Here's my setup.

and here's my tree

Any ideas what I should aim to get next? The added TS projectiles to helm and acuity gauntlets I know but can't yet afford.
Thanks!

Hey man. Why the useless life flask? It's only labyrinth where it can help on traps... U are permaflask, even without VoV u should heal instantly with aziry. VoV should be 10% penetration. Also u need 10% penetration on boots. And try to take Wise Oak flask, it's OP as shit at the moment... Replace Atziry with VoV, and life with wise OAK, and u will see the difference.. (make sure u do all resists equal)Ice golem is useless if u dont' clear the trash quickly. Otherwise no one can even damage it or u cause they die instantly.
"
Dzz1rt wrote:

Hey man. Why the useless life flask? It's only labyrinth where it can help on traps... U are permaflask, even without VoV u should heal instantly with aziry. VoV should be 10% penetration. Also u need 10% penetration on boots. And try to take Wise Oak flask, it's OP as shit at the moment... Replace Atziry with VoV, and life with wise OAK, and u will see the difference.. (make sure u do all resists equal)Ice golem is useless if u dont' clear the trash quickly. Otherwise no one can even damage it or u cause they die instantly.

Hey, thanks for the quick answer and the Wise Oak idea, I need to try it! I've been using Life flask for bleed/trap purposes. I have not done U-lab yet so haven't completed Master Surgeon in Ascendancy, so bleed is real problem for me. Also because I do not have Acuity gloves/Legacy VoV, the instaleech is missing. I tried vaal pact but due to bloodrage hp degen, it was uncomfortable af and the 4 passive nodes it costs is not really worth it imo.
Hi Dzz1rt,

Thanks for amazing guide.

I'm having hard time vs guardians and shaper, but it's probably my issue to learn properly fights.

I'm currently trying your build with triple aura and have 130 mana, which is quite enough for most fights. But the question is on your current gear you use herald of ash + haste, in videos you use hatred + herald of thunder, do you use them with signal shot? What combos you do recommend with signal shot and with rare quiver. It seems haste + any herald seems good for fast map farming and hatred + anything for boss fights. Please suggest. Thanks for answers.

Last edited by Harlemott on Apr 8, 2017, 9:33:58 AM
"
Harlemott wrote:
Hi Dzz1rt,

Thanks for amazing guide.

I'm having hard time vs guardians and shaper, but it's probably my issue to learn properly fights.

I'm currently trying your build with triple aura and have 130 mana, which is quite enough for most fights. But the question is on your current gear you use herald of ash + haste, in videos you use hatred + herald of thunder, do you use them with signal shot? What combos you do recommend with signal shot and with rare quiver. It seems haste + any herald seems good for fast map farming and hatred + anything for boss fights. Please suggest. Thanks for answers.

Hey m8, gkad u liked the build. I use nearly all auras and bottles, depends on my mood and on what i am doing i don't have a "standart" setup. That's what i love most in the build..it's a transformer). For maps and ,and map bosses i usually have haste, cause i don't need added damge from wrath due to good equipment.. On Chimera i use speed bottles (onslaught+quicksilver)+ haste to survive ninja phase as i call it)))... It depends. And is based on common sence, need atack speed and speed- take haste, need evasion-grace, need damage -hatred/wrath... There is no guide for it, it's simple and for u to decide))
By the way today/tomorrow the will be an update with the Wise Oak flask( it's OP as shit))....
"
Dzz1rt wrote:

Hey m8, gkad u liked the build. I use nearly all auras and bottles, depends on my mood and on what i am doing i don't have a "standart" setup. That's what i love most in the build..it's a transformer). For maps and ,and map bosses i usually have haste, cause i don't need added damge from wrath due to good equipment.. On Chimera i use speed bottles (onslaught+quicksilver)+ haste to survive ninja phase as i call it)))... It depends. And is based on common sence, need atack speed and speed- take haste, need evasion-grace, need damage -hatred/wrath... There is no guide for it, it's simple and for u to decide))
By the way today/tomorrow the will be an update with the Wise Oak flask( it's OP as shit))....

Thanks for answers!

Do you have any link to confirmation about changes to wise oak flask? Thanks for sharing. What's the idea for wise oak, You need to have all resistances exactly the same? f.e. 71/71/71?
Was just unsure if signal shot stacks with herald of ash or i should change f.e. to herald of ice.

My current gear, struggling with maxing resistances, could you mind having a look and giving some hints where to go next? Currently having 6300life.

P.s. what do u think about this amulet, i was using it for most of league, but it lacks ele damage, but on another hand it's nice +life boost and physical damage.

Last edited by Harlemott on Apr 8, 2017, 1:52:56 PM
hey regarding elemental resistances, do you recommend aiming to get everything at 75 cap? I mean because you get resistances from flasks and majorly from the Wise Oak, is it really necessary to get 75 from gear?

Also, what about chaos resistances? Do you aim to get chaos resistances from equipment or just skip it and use atziri flask if necessary or?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info