[3.0] Dzz1rt's Crit Bow for Proficient players/Expensive/ALL Map Mods/Shaper/U.Atziri/Guards Videos/

Any1 please?

How does a ranger obtain 191 str to wear this kaom armor???
"
Cheydinhal wrote:
Any1 please?

How does a ranger obtain 191 str to wear this kaom armor???

Hey m8 it's easy enough. Just follow the recommended tree. And u can always get an amulet/belt+str.. That's not a problem. I will update the guide in 2 days.
IGN:Jane_Has_A_Gun
Hey thanks. Didnt go your skillpath yet but got the 191 str through items.

I kinda went full physical becuz of early league items and so. Could u take a look on my build and items and tell me if ik doin it right. I am going to replac the armor bij kaoms and make 5 link on wep as soon as i get home. But ik not sure if its smart to take diff gems to support ts and go make phys to light and elemenatal stuff..
new question

I am using immortalcall + CWDT

but im confused on which 2 other gems i should use with this

I see u use enduring cry....but you have to manually cast it....seems abit exhausting to press that button every 5-10 seconds.....??
How do u thinks about CI type of phy crit bow build?
with passive tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAAHRBiMIiQ5IDlwPqxEvEVARlhR1FdcWvxeWGYoZ1xslHU8hdiL0JIsknST9KgsqOCsKLL8tHy9vMFswfDH6Nbk3TDfUOdREDUV-RnFLrkyzUUdWY1b6W69daF3yX2piWmr6bAttGXBScLt1_Xb3d9d4-XsUft1_K3-Af8aDCYRvhMWGrobOidOMNo25j_qTJ5UFlwaa8Zu1nregn6EioS-hpKJApMKnK6fUrTOv67QMtUi-isEzwcXDOsSix53I3MjwyqnK09Af0NDTftRC2RPZW9-Y4dvnVOkC6ZjrY-wY7T_uDu967-vxbfT4_W7-yP8Q_94=
Yep, hi, do u think is really important thing to get legacy flasks (vov and hot) or maybe i have to start thinking about better bow? What do u think?

Or tell me please where will you next investment.

Yep, I know, but that life flask save my life thousand of times.

Ty!
hey m8

i dont feel really comfortable using this guide so far

the thing is...i just keep insta dying....i know i dont have your gear and stuff yet

but i have 6k hp...and the boss off uber lab just insta kills me every single time

doesnt feel really tanky....
hey dude

How can u have such many auras active?

You have herald of ash with assassins curse with enlighten level 4
This gives 52% mana reservation

how can u still have haste active ???
Last edited by hell0j0j0 on Mar 27, 2017, 5:45:58 PM
Sorry ppl. Was on vacation for 2 weeks..

"
yastu wrote:
Yep, hi, do u think is really important thing to get legacy flasks (vov and hot) or maybe i have to start thinking about better bow? What do u think?

Or tell me please where will you next investment.

Yep, I know, but that life flask save my life thousand of times.

Ty!

I'd go for VoV(thenu won't be needing tyat shity life flask, after that the bow. VoV is priority.(10% penetration one)

"
hell0j0j0 wrote:

Hi man! U don't have "Х% increase weapon elemental damage" on ur belt,rings,amulet, u have a 5 linked bow(u need 6 and an elemental focus gem, that's a HUGE damage boost), u need+2 add arrows enchant on helmet. After u do this u will feel confident))

"
Cheydinhal wrote:
hey m8

i dont feel really comfortable using this guide so far

the thing is...i just keep insta dying....i know i dont have your gear and stuff yet

but i have 6k hp...and the boss off uber lab just insta kills me every single time

doesnt feel really tanky....

Well, m8. Plenty of mistakes..
To be tanky in this build u need lifeleech and damage. Follow the build closely and u will see..
1)No Signal fire(it's a must, u loose 50% conversion)
2) No point blank nod( u face tank from close range) that's a HUGe damage boost.
3) 5 linked bow with no key gem
4)No +% weapon elemental damage mods on rings,amiulet,belt
5)No +2 add damage on helmet

That's a priority to correct mistakes. And do read the guide more closely. U miss the main mechanics of the build without 100% ele conversion, that's why it's difficult..

Of course u will die.

About auras ( I have a bit changed tree(+ to mana reservation) and +1 atziri gloves and that's +5 enlighten gem...

About manual CWDT casting, I only cast it in dangerous mods(double reflect, for example, otherwise it's not really needed, but still u should have it)
IGN:Jane_Has_A_Gun
Last edited by Dzz1rt on Mar 28, 2017, 6:38:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info