[2.6] Norse's Earthquake Slayer / Budget Viable / Guardian & Shaper Farmable

"
Ryuuzaki_L wrote:
Just want to say I've been loving this build. Anyone have any suggestions on what I should upgrade next? I still find myself occasionally dying in maps. I'm fairly new to the game, but a friend got me started in this game. He told me to follow this guy and try out Legacy league for my first character. He even helped me get some of the gear. I've absolutely been loving it but I know I need some upgrades and I'm not too sure where to start.

"

Thanks all!

dude. your gear is literally god-tier. 6L aztiri's, 6L cospri, +1 level gem on boots, REDUCED EQ DURATION ON HELM.

if you're dying in maps below tier 15, i'm gonna be honest with you: it's not the gear.

but, to answer your question on upgrades:
- maintain elemental resist capped
- get more +life rolls on your rares
"
CliffAhead wrote:
if you have an exalt, it'll probably serve you better to buy a Jeweller's Touch prophecy for a guarenteed 5L on your hezmana?

He's playing SSF per the note in the first sentence; can't buy the prophecy.
"
CliffAhead wrote:
"
Ryuuzaki_L wrote:
Just want to say I've been loving this build. Anyone have any suggestions on what I should upgrade next? I still find myself occasionally dying in maps. I'm fairly new to the game, but a friend got me started in this game. He told me to follow this guy and try out Legacy league for my first character. He even helped me get some of the gear. I've absolutely been loving it but I know I need some upgrades and I'm not too sure where to start.

"

Thanks all!

dude. your gear is literally god-tier. 6L aztiri's, 6L cospri, +1 level gem on boots, REDUCED EQ DURATION ON HELM.

if you're dying in maps below tier 15, i'm gonna be honest with you: it's not the gear.

Thanks. Most of the gear is only possible because of my friend. He really helped me out. I guess he's not playing much until 3.0.

I think it could be my resists. Only my fire resist is capped and I definitely have some trouble with certain mobs on the Shaped Strand maps. It's not uncommon for me to get 1 shot every once in a while.
I'll definitely try finding better a better belt/accessories for my resists, but in not finding much on poe.trade that has better resistances without having to give up something else in return. Guess I'll just have to keep an eye out.
"
Ryuuzaki_L wrote:
"
CliffAhead wrote:
"
Ryuuzaki_L wrote:

Thanks. Most of the gear is only possible because of my friend. He really helped me out. I guess he's not playing much until 3.0.

I think it could be my resists. Only my fire resist is capped and I definitely have some trouble with certain mobs on the Shaped Strand maps. It's not uncommon for me to get 1 shot every once in a while.
I'll definitely try finding better a better belt/accessories for my resists, but in not finding much on poe.trade that has better resistances without having to give up something else in return. Guess I'll just have to keep an eye out.

you'll need to sacrifice some +life on your belt replacement. it's possible to get 3x T1 resist belt without breaking the bank. Remove the craft on your gloves and craft some resistance on it as well. if i'm not wrong, there might be an open option on your unset ring too.
Any improvements on my stuff i can make ? Thanks in advance.

Let me ask my question again cus it wasnt anserwed at all... First of all, Im SOLO SELF FOUND. I cant buy better stuff, thats why I wanted to spend exalts on my gear, for example:

Which gives me a bit more dps than hezmana's right now, but idk, I guess ill stick to hezmana's cus of leech.

Second, why Im using Seething life flask? Cus I dont have Brutal Fervour yet. Found 5/6 trails, and from merc lab I took Headsman. Was it so bad choice? Worth investing 10 regrets to respec that?

Then my gem setup... like I said, its a bit self-made.
EQ + Melee + Duration + Poision + AoE/CoC
AW + Added Fire + CoC + Melee
Leap Slam + FA + Fortify + Endurance Charge on Stun
Buffs: Blood rage (huge part of my dps), Enduring cry, Hatred, Herald of Ash
CWDT: Immortal Call, Vulnerability, Temporal Chains (got Doedre's Ring for 2 curses)

Should I change something here?

And my current gear

On which part of it I should focus now? Remember its SSF.

Cast when damage taken isn't working for me. And i just noticed that today on level 86 -.-. I don't know why it isn't working. My level requirements are met. Does it matter in which order are gems linked ? HELP PLEASE
Also if someone could pls explain how withered jar is working ?
"
Ryuuzaki_L wrote:

"

Thanks all!

Good gear but there's a lot of room for improvement.

Your amulet. Phys damage to attacks and more life would be better. Or if you can juggle stats around for enough dex, a well rolled Carnage Heart is a good all-arounder. Bonus points if you vaal it for +1 curses. You can bless your current amulet for more dex/int.

Rings. Just try to find better with stats/life/res, upgrade to a well rolled Steel Ring if you can afford it(or buy a base and essence/alc your own). Craft phys damage to attacks on your unset.

Gloves. I don't know how good More attack speed is, it's probably fun with LS. That said, a well rolled as/life/res/res gloves might be better especially since you said you were lacking res. Or you can recraft Hysterias.

Get a 35% Lion's Roar. It's More damage so that's a very good and easy boost there.

Belt's not great. You can probably find a well rolled Rustic Sash for a bit more dps. Not a big deal though. If/When you get some cash you can move to a well rolled belt with corrupted +1 endurance charge.

Other things you can do:

Divining your Disfavour to 600+ pdps.

Sin's Rebirth would be great.

25% phys Atziri's Flask is a lot of extra damage there.

You have what you need for the build you just need to work on making linear upgrades.

I've been playing this build and I Really don't have 10 ex to pay in a 30% enchant HELM but I do have 3 ex to pay it in a devotos with 20%, will it be an upgrade as well? I mean, does it worth the price?
Tks in advance guys!

Nice build BTW!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info