[2.6] Norse's Earthquake Slayer / Budget Viable / Guardian & Shaper Farmable

Will this build be 3.0 viable?
"
malkaff wrote:
Will this build be 3.0 viable?

OMG! Wait patch notes !
v1tAm1n^
Would a Daresso's Defiance work well instead before I get a cospri's?
Last edited by Foolzor on Jun 15, 2017, 5:47:25 PM
Hello mate I saw your build and I liked it so now I'm playing an earthquake slayer but I seem to have 1 problem, I have 2 questions.
1st how can you use both herald of ash, Vulnerability and temporal chains all together with enhance? I cant seem to be able manawise, cause of enhance HoA reserves 25%, while both TC and Vulnerability reserve 40% of maximum mana.
2nd even still after this problem is solved how do you get to cast spell with almost all your mana reserved without Hezmana's Bloodlust?
Cheers!
Got a question Norse. What kind of changes do you see will come to your build in the 3.0 launch? Think it will have huge effect or barely any effect?
I've played a lot of builds since starting the game late breach league. I have to say this is probably one of the funnest I've played in awhile. It has just such a great all around eveness to it. I've played pure dmg glass cannons to tanky cant kill shit for 2 hours builds. This one has a great amount of survival (shocking for a life based in the CI/LL meta) coupled with a good to really good clear speed and it just melts bosses. It also completely trivializes Uber lab. You can pop on Netflix and completely bumble through all the traps and not even sweat once.

It looks like quite a few newer players are starting with this build - that is great. A couple of words of advice:

**The curse setup is really pivotal to making not only the damage of this build skyrocket, but your survival as well. You should work on getting the ideal setup for this rolling ASAP, it truly increases everything you can do very quickly. Get enhance 4, +1 boots and 20/20 at the very least on your gems asap. You don't need all the big stuff ASAP, but at least get enhance 3 with level 20 of each gem quickly, the quality improves the range ALOT and helps a ton keeping the damage off your from a distance.

**The disfavor for the bleed coupled with cospri's for the poison and extra curse are definitely what you should shoot for next. Luckily a 6l cospri's isn't actually very expensive but the 600+ disfavors absolutely can be very expensive. Getting the colors on atziri takes nothing, cospri's on the other hand is a PITA but well worth it. Some people do the jewelers trick, I did chromes as they are fairly cheap. I tried rolling it myself but just benching it 3 red might be easiest.

**!!!!***If you are short on cash, there shouldn't be worry at all. Look up guides on doing full key uber labs as soon as you are comfortable doing so. If your gear is still meh don't worry about killing Izario in uber form, just get the rest of the keys scattered for the day and do him in easy mode. The extra key comes with time. Use http://www.poelab.com/ to check the layout for the day and where all the keys are. THIS IS YOUR MONEYMAKER FOR THE BUILD. Not many builds can do lab as carelessly and easily as we can. Take advantage of this. Spend some Chaos to buy ilvl 84 helmet bases (typically 1C each) of various types such as (mostly hubris but some str based helmets). Not only are you making money off the chests you open (sometimes you get lucky and get ALOT), but you can hit the jackpot on helmet enchants quite often. I've had weeks where I've run lab and just gotten maybe an exalt or two in profit, then others where I've gotten 20+ via helmet enchants and amazing chest rewards.

Again thanks for the great build.
Last edited by coaa on Jun 21, 2017, 1:42:45 PM
"
Saurax wrote:
Hello mate I saw your build and I liked it so now I'm playing an earthquake slayer but I seem to have 1 problem, I have 2 questions.
1st how can you use both herald of ash, Vulnerability and temporal chains all together with enhance? I cant seem to be able manawise, cause of enhance HoA reserves 25%, while both TC and Vulnerability reserve 40% of maximum mana.
2nd even still after this problem is solved how do you get to cast spell with almost all your mana reserved without Hezmana's Bloodlust?
Cheers!

you don't need to use Herald of Ash! It was for lvling :)
v1tAm1n^
How are you able to proc blood rage when it's not in your gear links?
I hope this build will be still viable when 3.0 comes out. Decided to play it while 2 week race and damn, its so fun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info