[2.6] Norse's Earthquake Slayer / Budget Viable / Guardian & Shaper Farmable

"
sakered wrote:
I'm relatively new to PoE and I'm leveling right now to do this build, however I'm confused on the double dipping part of this build. Could someone explain to me how the double dipping works in this build. I was watching Norse's stream and he mentioned it when looking at someone's build, so I'm assuming it's quite important. Thanks!

Douple dipping refers to the mechanic where a single stat boosts two kinds of damage. Bleed DoT, for example, is based off of the physical damage of the hit that causes the bleed. Therefore, by increasing your physical damage, you not only increase your initial hit's damage but ALSO the damage of the bleed DoT. Because poison scales off of physical and chaos damage, it also benefits from this. This is improved by increased/more physical damage or area damage, hence the flask and jewel choices. Other examples include increased/added/more fire damage for fire skills and their subsequent ignites.
I don't think somebody could of explained that better. Does the earthquake skill apply to both poison and bleed as well, due to the physical damage increase and the aftershock part of it? Much appreciated.
"
sakered wrote:
I don't think somebody could of explained that better. Does the earthquake skill apply to both poison and bleed as well, due to the physical damage increase and the aftershock part of it? Much appreciated.

When used in combination with a weapon that causes bleeding (Uul-Netool's Embrace or Atziri's Disfavor) and Cospri's Will (or Poison Support), the INITIAL strike does, yes. Need to check on aftershock.

EDIT: Made an error. Corrected.

EDIT 2: Okay, I'm just really confused by how the aftershock works. Gonna check out Path of Building when I get home to see if the aftershock inflicts both poison and bleed.
Last edited by Adder10_0 on Apr 4, 2017, 2:50:30 PM
does anyone have link to final tree? POEURL is down all the day
where is the pasives ? links dont work :/
links of passives not work, sorry my english is kr..........
How many chrom orbs does it usually take to get my 5L cospris to be RRRRG? I'm gonna be trying to vprici guaranteed 3R, is that the best way to try or should I just through chroms at it like a 100 at a time? I only have about 60c left after the purchase, so that's 900 orbs at 15:1c.
"
drtrollington wrote:
How many chrom orbs does it usually take to get my 5L cospris to be RRRRG? I'm gonna be trying to vprici guaranteed 3R, is that the best way to try or should I just through chroms at it like a 100 at a time? I only have about 60c left after the purchase, so that's 900 orbs at 15:1c.

Vorici calc has it around 4000
"
bigfatpat wrote:
"
drtrollington wrote:

Vorici calc has it around 4000

oh well shit, the calc i was using was saying 7.6 attempts using vorici 3R so 908~chroms. if its 4k chroms i dont even know what to do about that, i was looking on poe trade for a cospri with fewer linked but better socket colors and was coming up empty really.
Can you please fix the poe url skill tree link?
Last edited by AzZzi on Apr 4, 2017, 6:41:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info