[2.6] Norse's Earthquake Slayer / Budget Viable / Guardian & Shaper Farmable

Guys I am using this guide for my build, but at the moment (cruel) I am dying pretty easily from spiking damage. Regular damage I can handle.
My damage is decent, but say, if I am in breach, it takes forever to kill rare mobs, so bad single damage

Can anyone look at my build and comment? My character is QuakQuak :)

edit: also mana problems
Last edited by infrasonicreturns on Apr 3, 2017, 4:15:53 PM
"
SonicMan wrote:
Guys I am using this guide for my build, but at the moment (cruel) I am dying pretty easily from spiking damage. Regular damage I can handle.
My damage is decent, but say, if I am in breach, it takes forever to kill rare mobs, so bad single damage

Can anyone look at my build and comment? My character is QuakQuak :)

edit: also mana problems

profile is privat. fail
--- TEMPUS FUGIT ---
Got lucky with a Cospri's Will from The Mysterious Gift, so I decided to give this build a try. I'm really enjoying this so far, and I've been able to push content harder than I was able to last league when I first started. That said, I have a few questions, and my profile is public (character is WereStormy):

1. I'm currently using a 5-link Cospri's and 400 pDPS Uul-Netool's Embrace. Even with the reduced attack speed and a 20% level 19 Less Duration, my EQ's aftershock doesn't trigger before I get my next attack off. For single target (like, say, Izaro), is it better to just attack as fast as possible, or time the attacks to let the aftershock trigger?

2. I'm finding that I still can't consistently go through Uber Lab deathless, mainly due to traps. Uul-Netool's slow attack speed means I use BrightBeak + Prismatic Eclipse in my offhand for fast Leap Slams, but I find myself depending on overkill lech from Writhing Jar to survive long trap rooms. And I can't kill the worms with my offhands, meaning I can't get emergency leech reliably without having to go through the clunky motion of swapping to UNE, triggering Writhing Jar, killing the worms with EQ, and then switching back to offhand to bounce away. The clunkiness of this has gotten me twice when trying to farm uber lab today. I can handle Izaro just fine. It's just... traps suck for me. I currently have 2ex and 149c. What should I invest in first? Save up for a 6-link Atziri's Disfavour (or should I just get the axe itself, then 6-link later)? Spike Gloves with Insanity? I currently have 5.6k life and overcapped resists by the way.
Last edited by Adder10_0 on Apr 3, 2017, 6:18:34 PM
"
derbund666 wrote:

profile is privat. fail

I fixed it!

To reTLDR;

I am playing Norse's Earthquake build in SC legacy, but in mid-cruel, I die easily to spiking damage. Constantly mana hungry as well (can't lose my 2 Elreon rings).
Please look at my character (QuakQuak) and recommend changes.

Last edited by infrasonicreturns on Apr 3, 2017, 6:55:40 PM
How did u get four reds on that Cospris will..trying for days to get 4 reds????
the poe url is not working :(((
"
jpkiwi wrote:
How did u get four reds on that Cospris will..trying for days to get 4 reds????

Optional but great leveling uniques:
- Limbsplit 13
- Wideswing 18
- Reaper's Pursuit 33
- The Blood Reaper 45
- Kaom's Primacy 58
Dead skill tree links.
Skill tree link doesn't work anymore
I'm relatively new to PoE and I'm leveling right now to do this build, however I'm confused on the double dipping part of this build. Could someone explain to me how the double dipping works in this build. I was watching Norse's stream and he mentioned it when looking at someone's build, so I'm assuming it's quite important. Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info