[2.6] Norse's Earthquake Slayer / Budget Viable / Guardian & Shaper Farmable

"
Freud88 wrote:
I've recently bought a GGG Siege Axe in league that i want to finish craft in SC and try this build as 1h/shield variant...do u think might work?

I'll go for T1 IAS, Bleeding on hit + ??? (maybe + range)...with perfect divine should be at around 460 pdps....good idea or should i just stick with 2h?

Not too sure never really looked into a 1handed version, might be better as a gladiator then Idk :S
IGN: @Norse
Hi, first thanks for the build, I playing hardcore and it's pretty smooth so far.

Just one question :
When you are at the stage where you got only hezmana and no cospri what would be the best link setup for EQ ?
Hey man a quick question. Where do I put my Golem?
Would it be worth using a Voidheart with this build? (Provided I opt not to use Cospri's)
What is the typical dps of EQ in town and the dps when buffed? Just looking for some numbers to compare and figure out what i need to do. Thanks.
hey guys :)

is it possible to do this build but use cyclone rather than eq? any major changes required?
Was watching your stream and I noticed that when you stepped on the floor spike, your HP regen-ed so freakin fast. It is as if you are not taking any damage. How is that possible?
Last edited by maxineji on Jan 17, 2017, 7:31:34 AM
For those of you who RRRRGB their Cospri's... how difficult was it? Which vorici recipe did you use? 3R?
Hey guys, recently started to level my first Duelist in this game and after watching a lot of Norse gaming, decided to go with this build. "Run" all 30 pages and build itself few times and I have a few questions that would help me a lot. I have some currency in stash, tnx to Skyforth, and decided to go full with Disfavour and Cospri, so... for Norse if he finds time to answer and to other earthquakers:

1. How important are stats on Disfavour (12% vs 16% AS and hunt for higher x-x physical) or any Disfavour will do (higher better i know that but prices vary a lot on standard and I am not that rich)?

2. How important is Enhance gem and can we go without it and run something else (Increased Duration maybe)?

3. After "run" through pages, some guys mention difference in skill tree, can you post both versions (if you have them)?

4. Can we go with any belt and take +1 EC belt just as end game upgrade?

5. Can't recall the 5th question :/

P.S. Thanks Norse for the great build, it was a pleasure to watch something different then CI fucking facetanking blade vortex and thanks for "eating" a lot of my free time during essence league. I hope you and the rest of guys can find some time to answer and hope that with your build will finally bring me to the end game... Tnx again and good luck guys!
Would this build be good using Kitvas feast and dropping the leech nodes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info