[2.6] Norse's Earthquake Slayer / Budget Viable / Guardian & Shaper Farmable

is this build primarily for softcore? Seems pretty squish for hardcore
Is Sin's Rebirth and Taste of Hate good for this build ?
IGN : GayReaver
So far I have a 5L disfavour and a 5L cospri. My dps without buff for EQ is around 13k. Is it a little bit low?
"
ShankerX wrote:
Random question, new to the game and trying this build. It says to use a kaom's or Hezmana till we can afford the disfavour axe. Are the other axes in the same level range not viable?

Wings of Entropy, Ng Flame, and Kingmaker are all pretty bad for this. Kitava's is decent, and Uul-Netol's Embrace is also decent. I used Uul-Netol until I could afford Atziri's Disfavour, but your attack speed is a lot slower. It's good because you won't have any shockwave-less EQs, but it's bad because your Leap Slam and overall attacking is a lot lower. Perfectly viable though, and you can start using Bloodlust to support your totem a lot earlier which makes bosses a lot easier.
Did anyone do a Chayula Breach on this build, yet?
Last edited by Schokoladenonkel on Jan 9, 2017, 1:31:40 PM
What's better?

or
"
Cerritus99 wrote:
What's better?

or

Most content you want fortify you won't be stunning. Have fun stunning guardians / shaper :D.

But yea, I'd take a life/rustic over that belt ANY day
IGN: @Norse
I've had a bad experience with this build.

It feels squishy even tho I have 6.1k life and 6 EC's up all the time.

Most breaches are a no-go, because they usually swarm me and I die.

I dont have a disfavor so I'm using upgraded Uul Netol axe for bleeding.

Very low tooltip dps, rares/bosses take several hits before dying (6.9k EQ, 11.5k warchief unbuffed)

EDIT : Char name SUFFER_NOT_THE_META the slayer in BSC

please help if possible. I feel like deleting this stupid char and rolling juggernaut. even merc lab is hard for me :/
Last edited by Disconaut on Jan 11, 2017, 12:50:39 PM
"
Disconaut wrote:
I've had a bad experience with this build.

It feels squishy even tho I have 6.1k life and 6 EC's up all the time.

Most breaches are a no-go, because they usually swarm me and I die.

I dont have a disfavor so I'm using upgraded Uul Netol axe for bleeding.

Very low tooltip dps, rares/bosses take several hits before dying (6.9k EQ, 11.5k warchief unbuffed)

EDIT : Char name SUFFER_NOT_THE_META the slayer in BSC

please help if possible. I feel like deleting this stupid char and rolling juggernaut. even merc lab is hard for me :/

this build is insanely strong , u are feeling squishy because u are not following the build, ie. running temporal chains aura (your main defense) with a low level CWDT immortal call, insanely good vs traps in labyrinth, dont link it with flame golem please, its terrible

u NEED to have cospri's will to enable this build, poison , vulnerability + chains that pierces hexproof

i have a tried a juggernaut EQ variation , it is tanky but the damage is low compared to this slayer variation, and this one is immune to stun n bleeds, this is probably the best EQ build right now, with my jugg char i needed to play properly vs uber izaro , with my slayer char i just facetank him n eat everything he throws at me

my unbuffed tooltip dps is only 16k but i 1 shot p much everything
Last edited by hyfred on Jan 11, 2017, 1:36:36 PM
OK iv now got to end game and have tried shaper about 3 times. each time iv used all 6 portals by about half way through his fight. I think a lot of it is due to having to learn his attacks and i feel im learning where to move and stuff well but its just the sheer time it takes for me to hurt him causes me to have to avoid his attacks for quite along time.

I dont know if i should be changing gems out or shaping my passives better for his fight or what, some help would be appreciated.

i currently swap area of effect for concentrated effect on main attack but that's about it.

my gear is as follows.

Spoiler

I have some nice jewels in my passive tree too and that's set to public i believe.

Thank You.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info