[2.6] THE NEW FAKENER | DISCHARGE | SUPER FAST STRANDS | Cospris Malice | 9k+ ES | STILL GREAT AOE

"
supamiu wrote:
First of all, thank you for this build, I really enjoy it as a new player :D

I have a little question: Why do you take doom cast if you link a controlled destruction on discharge? Since shield charge and cyclone are both attacks and not spells, I don't understand why you took those nodes, and removing them might be usefull to take more dexterity earlier on.

As I'm a beginner I might be wrong, and I would like to know if I am :D

CD doesn't remove your ability to crit as many people think. There's base crit chance and then there's % modifiers to that crit chance. Everything on the tree, power charges, diamonds rings etc add together as % modifiers. So Discharge has a 7% base crit chance and if you've got 1000% increased crit chance modifiers, you have 77% crit chance. With CD, instead of 1000%, you have 900% so you're still at 70% crit but now have ~50% more base damage.
Lvling for this build atm, just a question. how do you gain Endurance charges without the Volls amulet?

Thanks!
"
Klisterpojken wrote:
Lvling for this build atm, just a question. how do you gain Endurance charges without the Volls amulet?

Thanks!

Warlord's mark
noob question .... uber atziri and shaper can they go down with this build?
"
Rexeos wrote:
"
can someone check my profile and tell me what i can change to survive better on higher tier map bosses and so? i can run strands, atolls easy but higher ones starts to be hard and i sometime think about giving up on this build

I was using in Cospri +Life Leech +Discharge +Incr/Conc effect. Armor +Blade Vortex +Crit Chance. Helmet +Enlighten +Discipline. Boots +CWDT +Immortal Call + Longer Duration +Ice Golem. Shield dont remember +CWDT +Warlord/Assasin Mark?. 5.5k es, cleared all lvl 15 maps np, lvl 16 except Hydra hard or undoable for me. No Vinktar needed. Maps not to play: -resistance mods, no fast attack or increased area range on maps where boss has aoe damage/slam on the ground (Residence for example).

ps: imo upgrade jewels for spell damage (area damage, spell damage, damage with shield - are cheaper than multi), Shield Charge with fortify, 5.5k es for lvl 15 maps, discharge lvl 20 minimum (discharge suck without lvl 20 imo), instead of Deaths Door take Seven-leage step boots (maybe one more quicksilver flask), instead of Accuracy Rating take Blade Vortex, but you need 90% minimum for chance to hit

+ 2 mana per hit + immune to Silence jewel

Im using Life Leech in weap, maybe going for a warlords mark instead of vaals would help on bosses a lot, gonna check it today
hi can i ask you.can i use the assasin gem setup on a trickter ? and if no why ? ty anyway.
"
Spoiler
"
Rexeos wrote:
"
can someone check my profile and tell me what i can change to survive better on higher tier map bosses and so? i can run strands, atolls easy but higher ones starts to be hard and i sometime think about giving up on this build

I was using in Cospri +Life Leech +Discharge +Incr/Conc effect. Armor +Blade Vortex +Crit Chance. Helmet +Enlighten +Discipline. Boots +CWDT +Immortal Call + Longer Duration +Ice Golem. Shield dont remember +CWDT +Warlord/Assasin Mark?. 5.5k es, cleared all lvl 15 maps np, lvl 16 except Hydra hard or undoable for me. No Vinktar needed. Maps not to play: -resistance mods, no fast attack or increased area range on maps where boss has aoe damage/slam on the ground (Residence for example).

ps: imo upgrade jewels for spell damage (area damage, spell damage, damage with shield - are cheaper than multi), Shield Charge with fortify, 5.5k es for lvl 15 maps, discharge lvl 20 minimum (discharge suck without lvl 20 imo), instead of Deaths Door take Seven-leage step boots (maybe one more quicksilver flask), instead of Accuracy Rating take Blade Vortex, but you need 90% minimum for chance to hit

+ 2 mana per hit + immune to Silence jewel

Im using Life Leech in weap, maybe going for a warlords mark instead of vaals would help on bosses a lot, gonna check it today

I dont think it will help you, but if it does, please let me know results. You imo miss damage to leech enough. Jewels + lvl 20 gem and quicksilver for fast cyclone to dodge on boss fights, probably Blade Vortex to maintain Power Charges.
Last edited by Rexeos on Mar 23, 2017, 1:30:50 PM
If you buy the discharge MTX, do you need to buy 2 if you're running 2 discharges? That's a lot of MTX for 1 build that is only a farmer.
depends if u are running double discharge with helmet enchant or just discharge in cospris :p
if u run Discharge in Cospris and Volls then u need 2 ofc.

i droped life leech and took warlord mark again and its a lot better now with leeching, probably bigger damage from cospris discharge works better then life leech without warlord's mark.

If anyone is interested i will be selling my whole Discharger soon, gonna map a little more and gain few lvls before. Just write to me ingame: Hejtero, if u are interested.
Last edited by Hejti on Mar 24, 2017, 9:08:22 AM
Hi guys,

Got a 4G 2B chest, trying to get the 30% chance to not consume charge enchant but still no luck.

Is it still the best color setting without it ? or can I go with another coloring option ?

Thx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info