[2.6] THE NEW FAKENER | DISCHARGE | SUPER FAST STRANDS | Cospris Malice | 9k+ ES | STILL GREAT AOE

so the point i talking about
all other build just insance compare to cospri you gain much survi dps and some times better mobility for less price and discharge nerfed also as coc support same as cospri and mjolnir so
thats kinda enthusiatsic build and i dont see what the real purpose for it
cos its only good with speed farming open maps
(and speed farmig only with assassin)
cos i noticed differrence even without 100% hit ratio its 89% crit instead of 99.75 (lucky + more 100%)
and for trickster thats even low
if you can rely on 100% crit on each shield charge then its porintless
RIP English :D
GMT +4
My only question is this just literally a niche map running build because in that case vspark would be faster imo, but can this do t15/16 maps safely easily and swiftly ?
im getting rekt by bosses on t14+, maybe i need a special gem setup or something
"
iDeeps wrote:
My only question is this just literally a niche map running build because in that case vspark would be faster imo, but can this do t15/16 maps safely easily and swiftly ?

Mostly just a 'niche map runner' and yes for the money you be spending on this, Vaal spark / Vaal fireball would be cheaper and have the same effect or even better.
can someone check my profile and tell me what i can change to survive better on higher tier map bosses and so? i can run strands, atolls easy but higher ones starts to be hard and i sometime think about giving up on this build
Can I kill end game bosses with this, guardians shaper atziri? If so, is there any change to gear/gem links I should look for those bosses?
"
can someone check my profile and tell me what i can change to survive better on higher tier map bosses and so? i can run strands, atolls easy but higher ones starts to be hard and i sometime think about giving up on this build

I was using in Cospri +Life Leech +Discharge +Incr/Conc effect. Armor +Blade Vortex +Crit Chance. Helmet +Enlighten +Discipline. Boots +CWDT +Immortal Call + Longer Duration +Ice Golem. Shield dont remember +CWDT +Warlord/Assasin Mark?. 5.5k es, cleared all lvl 15 maps np, lvl 16 except Hydra hard or undoable for me. No Vinktar needed. Maps not to play: -resistance mods, no fast attack or increased area range on maps where boss has aoe damage/slam on the ground (Residence for example).

ps: imo upgrade jewels for spell damage (area damage, spell damage, damage with shield - are cheaper than multi), Shield Charge with fortify, 5.5k es for lvl 15 maps, discharge lvl 20 minimum (discharge suck without lvl 20 imo), instead of Deaths Door take Seven-leage step boots (maybe one more quicksilver flask), instead of Accuracy Rating take Blade Vortex, but you need 90% minimum for chance to hit

+ 2 mana per hit + immune to Silence jewel
Last edited by Rexeos on Mar 22, 2017, 10:01:55 PM
"
Lordados wrote:
Can I kill end game bosses with this, guardians shaper atziri? If so, is there any change to gear/gem links I should look for those bosses?

In previous patch I was able to farm Shaper and Uber. Check for setup - it was producing 80k dps if remember well: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1740806/page/128. But after nerf when 2x blade vortex is not possible any more, I have died on Shaper, usually in 3rd stage in this patch. Didnt tried Uber as Shaper is easier. This guide suggest multi crit jewels - didnt tried with those though, I have spell damage + attack speed jewels. But if you have skill, maybe you can do uber + shaper, I was not in this patch, previous could achieve deathless, but usually died somewhere.
Last edited by Rexeos on Mar 22, 2017, 9:17:12 PM
First of all, thank you for this build, I really enjoy it as a new player :D

I have a little question: Why do you take doom cast if you link a controlled destruction on discharge? Since shield charge and cyclone are both attacks and not spells, I don't understand why you took those nodes, and removing them might be usefull to take more dexterity earlier on.

As I'm a beginner I might be wrong, and I would like to know if I am :D
"
supamiu wrote:
First of all, thank you for this build, I really enjoy it as a new player :D

I have a little question: Why do you take doom cast if you link a controlled destruction on discharge? Since shield charge and cyclone are both attacks and not spells, I don't understand why you took those nodes, and removing them might be usefull to take more dexterity earlier on.

As I'm a beginner I might be wrong, and I would like to know if I am :D

Imo to crit with Discharge.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info