[2.6] THE NEW FAKENER | DISCHARGE | SUPER FAST STRANDS | Cospris Malice | 9k+ ES | STILL GREAT AOE

"
partyboy79 wrote:
Hi guys,

Got a 4G 2B chest, trying to get the 30% chance to not consume charge enchant but still no luck.

Is it still the best color setting without it ? or can I go with another coloring option ?

Thx

if you go 40% discharge dmg(It will probably be easier to get) you can go 3g2b1r. I clear maps stupid fast, but I have spent an ungodly amount of ex on my gear. I would like to try the 30% not to consume though, as I have heard it is even better.
"
partyboy79 wrote:
Hi guys,

Got a 4G 2B chest, trying to get the 30% chance to not consume charge enchant but still no luck.

Is it still the best color setting without it ? or can I go with another coloring option ?

Thx

This colors are great, do not try to make another colors on it as its very very hard to get. Better keep it and buy another armor.

If you want to sell it, send me a message :).
Last edited by Rexeos on Mar 24, 2017, 5:41:38 PM
how does 1 achieve the require dex for cospri? also what do you use for leach?
Last edited by pandlings on Mar 25, 2017, 1:06:47 AM
I'm currently running this build, went Trickster. I dont know if its me but it seems i have having a hard time getting discharge to proc. i can sit there and spin with cyclone for days it seems until it finally kicks. Not sure what im doing wrong or going wrong. If you have any tips and tricks. TY
Hello, this build is amazing i one shot everything :D. But i have problems with survivability, how we can leech ES from enemies? I put on life leech support into my discharge is there any other way to leech witout life leech gem?
I've been looking for a pathfinder variant of this build but, can't seem to find one. Can anyone point me at the right difection?
I am running Assassin and here is my setup on legacy sc league:

I think life leech is too important mechanic to rely only on enchant/curse so I think best idea is to put it in your 6l (especially if you aim at getting lvl 100).Thats said i got great numbers of accu on gear so if you can't get like 3k accu with ice golem up then additional accu could be better.

The most valuable variation is getting increased quantity gem and putting it in cospri setup,you don't lose your 6l power and iiq basically doubles your income (because if for example crafting map on average will cost 1 chaos on average or so when normally u could get like 3 c on avg,now u will get 5 c,so basically you are 4 c instead of 2 c ahead.You should still be able to oneshot all packs with right jewels.

Also if u lvling dont spam your vinktar,use it only vs bosses and when you are in danger of dying (maybe you can spam if u got legacy vinktar,idk)

P.S.I have sometimes error ,,you have been kicked for performing too many actions'' (thats happen often in breaches). Someone is experiencing it too? Is there any way to fix it?
Last edited by 4012EternalFlame4012 on Mar 25, 2017, 10:00:26 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUO6ouEHdMw

No build link :/ but is it very strong ....
Last edited by thinktwice1416 on Mar 25, 2017, 12:53:14 PM
"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUO6ouEHdMw

No build link :/ but is it very strong ....

Nice build. Maxed damage/resitance and lowered resistances of enemy. Check items in his video. Seems like main source of damage is fire. I like that one :). Curious if it will work when double dip is gone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIwoMsnOqno
Last edited by Rexeos on Mar 25, 2017, 4:12:10 PM
why use Cospri's when I have

I'd much rather use my God Tier wep :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info