[2.5] The Shaper Deletion Build, Shaper/Uber Down, Millions of DPS (with Videos)

With the trap damage change effecting poison (the dot part), was the damage output of this build lowered alot? Would like to try this build, as i never used traps besides leveling.
"
rookie91 wrote:
With the trap damage change effecting poison (the dot part), was the damage output of this build lowered alot? Would like to try this build, as i never used traps besides leveling.

There was no such change. Trap damage will still boost the damage of poison. The only change was that the Trap Support gem no longer boosts the damage of the DOT. However, everything else (tree, gear...etc) does still boost the initial damage and the DOT.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
I think i get it now. Trap damage % will effect how much poison there is, but the same trap damage % wont boost the said poison damage further?

Awesome build btw.
Seems like a decent build.
Gonna try to use Witchfire brew instead of the blasphemy setup.
That way I will be further from the damage threshold of infernal mantle
Last edited by Oorga on Nov 8, 2016, 10:12:31 AM
"
rookie91 wrote:
I think i get it now. Trap damage % will effect how much poison there is, but the same trap damage % wont boost the said poison damage further?

Awesome build btw.

No, you are misunderstanding. The following support gem does NOT boost the damage of poison.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Trap_Support

Trap damage % does boost the poison damage (the gem above is the only exception).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Nov 10, 2016, 3:23:27 PM
Hey guys, would it be better to use 2 consuming darks or 1 consuming dark with a SAI or something in offhand crafted with essence of delerium, for the 1000 chaos dmg per second? seems like that could be more damage, no? Loving the build btw, here's what I've been testing it with so far.

Last edited by WalkwithWolves on Nov 11, 2016, 12:58:53 PM
"
Hey guys, would it be better to use 2 consuming darks or 1 consuming dark with a SAI or something in offhand crafted with essence of delerium, for the 1000 chaos dmg per second? seems like that could be more damage, no? Loving the build btw, here's what I've been testing it with so far.

No, an item with Essence of Delerium will not do more damage. To maximize your damage you will need to convert as much fire damage as possible into chaos, for this you will need to have two consuming dark daggers.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
"
"

No, an item with Essence of Delerium will not do more damage. To maximize your damage you will need to convert as much fire damage as possible into chaos, for this you will need to have two consuming dark daggers.

Ok thanks again Zabosnu, appreciate the insights. If you have any other item upgrades or anything let me know what I should focus on next! Here's what im using now

Passive Tree currently (heading to chaos dmg nodes in witch area)

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYDAAPuBbUGcA18DkgPqxEvEVARlhPfFdcWvxslHNwdviLqIvQkiyj6Kwospiy_M4c1uTeDPV9CLEcGSRNLrk6fUlNWSFZjV8lcQFyKXfJfsGJPZKpnTmo2aoxsCGwLbRlvd3BRdZ52b3aCen9-sH_GgseExYauh8uJ4I8aj0aP-pMfkyeX9JuGm6GbtaB5oS-i2abrpwinK6ebsNi0DLTRtUi3dbiTvorBxcM6yAzIFMkGykrK088V0NDVLta-2CTYVNlb2-fmWOjV6NbpAuq662Pr7uwY7hXxivVv_Uo=
Last edited by WalkwithWolves on Nov 11, 2016, 5:16:58 PM
Just had to pop in here and say, wow the dps is unreal when it ramps up on bosses.

I came from a reave trickster melee build to this, it took pretty much every last bit of my currency but oh boy was it worth it.

Still kinda adjusting to the play style but I'm getting the hang of it. Great build <3
"

Ok thanks again Zabosnu, appreciate the insights. If you have any other item upgrades or anything let me know what I should focus on next! Here's what im using now

Why u have belt with physical dmg?

I have question for people who play with this buld. I have 6400 dps on firestorm, and 7k ES. U think this is enough to kill uber Atziri? I use legancy consuming so i have 100% convert. And 2nd question. When i fighting with boss i should change some gems, or basic setup is to kill everything?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info