[2.5] The Shaper Deletion Build, Shaper/Uber Down, Millions of DPS (with Videos)

I think i will give up on this build... I can pay for it, already have a good Infernal, etc, but will be a "league only", the nerf to double dip of poison trigger will come :/

But again, its a great idea, the duration investment proved to be the best way since the previous build! Congratz zabosnu!
Last edited by Brenovisky on Sep 25, 2016, 12:15:18 AM
"
Brenovisky wrote:
I think i will give up on this build... I can pay for it, already have a good Infernal, etc, but will be a "league only", the nerf to double dip of poison trigger will come :/

But again, its a great idea, the duration investment proved to be the best way since the previous build! Congratz zabosnu!

I know what you mean. They nerf a lot of decent builds. Instead of punishing those that come up with great builds, they should reward them. They need to balance the content and improve other builds (mechanics, skill gems...etc) to introduce a lot more variety into the game. If they keep nerfing everything into the ground, that will reduce the variety of the builds.

I don't know how they will nerf poison next patch, but if they do then I will find a way to break the game again.

My hope is that they stop nerfing everything that's decent (though some things needed to be fixed, like the frost wall mechanic) and instead focus more on buffing other builds and balancing the content (bosses, maps...etc).

Cheers!
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Sep 25, 2016, 12:25:29 AM
hi

can you upload video boss map t16?

and can you add a life tree?

thx
Does it matter "increased spell damage" in The Consuming Dark Fiend Dagger?
"
bonzaidu64 wrote:
hi

can you upload video boss map t16?

and can you add a life tree?

thx

I don't have time to respec the entire build into a life-based build. This would include a whole new tree and new gear.

"
Lime_1 wrote:
Does it matter "increased spell damage" in The Consuming Dark Fiend Dagger?

Yes, it does matter. The more spell damage on the daggers the more damage you will do since Firestorm is a spell.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Sep 25, 2016, 7:12:07 PM
"

I know what you mean. They nerf a lot of decent builds. Instead of punishing those that come up with great builds, they should reward them. They need to balance the content and improve other builds (mechanics, skill gems...etc) to introduce a lot more variety into the game. If they keep nerfing everything into the ground, that will reduce the variety of the builds.

Agreed 100%. I understand the need to lower the damage on this build, but I really don't agree with the change to the bladefall mines. The build already had a slow map clear and it's niche was killing bosses. Now it's flat out garbage to play.

"

I don't know how they will nerf poison next patch, but if they do then I will find a way to break the game again.

My hope is that they stop nerfing everything that's decent (though some things needed to be fixed, like the frost wall mechanic) and instead focus more on buffing other builds and balancing the content (bosses, maps...etc).

I'm fine with adjusting numbers (also toning them down if needed). I really hate when they change the pace and feel of a build though. PoE is already extremely clunky for most builds until you reach very late stages of the game. I don't understand why they would ever make a build play less smoothly.

PS: I still think the Bladefall version of the build is flat out better? Especially in a new league you get better poison conversion because you can already convert max 85% from fire to chaos.
Last edited by OldboyX on Sep 26, 2016, 9:10:38 AM
The poison nerf will come, as said in 2.4 patch notes, they will fix the double dip in poison, so every build thats use this mechanic of "multiple stacks" of poison, at same time, will be hit by the future nerf. You can check it at 2.4 patch notes.

Other Balance Changes topic, third item:

"Poison now deals 8% of Physical and Chaos damage as Chaos Damage for 2 seconds (down from 10%). While we have future plans to fix Poison (addressing double dipping), this nerf brings it slightly more in line until we can make those changes."

Its a sad thing :/
hi,

interesting build, i have a similar one with ice trap.

any leveling tips for that one ?
which skills do you use to level ?

EK ? BV ? Viper Strike / Contagion ? fire trap ? bow skill ?

ty!
Last edited by frenchlion on Sep 26, 2016, 1:33:47 PM
"
Brenovisky wrote:
The poison nerf will come, as said in 2.4 patch notes, they will fix the double dip in poison, so every build thats use this mechanic of "multiple stacks" of poison, at same time, will be hit by the future nerf. You can check it at 2.4 patch notes.

Other Balance Changes topic, third item:

"Poison now deals 8% of Physical and Chaos damage as Chaos Damage for 2 seconds (down from 10%). While we have future plans to fix Poison (addressing double dipping), this nerf brings it slightly more in line until we can make those changes."

Its a sad thing :/

We still don't know what the exact changes will be. We will have to wait and see.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
I'm sad. a lot of costs. I did not get the expected damage. build is not balanced. very fragile character

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info