or

is better for this build?
How do you guys manage your mana with all auras ive got only 100 mana pool
Last edited by Kaizerbgr on Mar 5, 2017, 10:43:06 AM
"
Kaizerbgr wrote:
How do you guys manage your mana with all auras ive got only 100 mana pool

pick up mana nodes and warlords mark/mana leech items
Can I do this as a starting build for 2.6? I'm guessing I won't have Kiara's for a while will that still make the build viable?
"
Can I do this as a starting build for 2.6? I'm guessing I won't have Kiara's for a while will that still make the build viable?

No. It's budget viable but self-found is hard with this one and most items will be too expensive in the beginning of the league. Go with one of the builds specifically marked as a league starter. :)

On a sidenote: The 2.6 changes to the passive tree left me with one more point after reallocating all. So, yay?
Really digging this build ^.^

First time playing BV for me and it's working wonders in Legacy league so far!
fun build but the dmg is real bad on end game with full gear
"
Kaizerbgr wrote:
fun build but the dmg is real bad on end game with full gear

mb Throatseeker help a little to boost dmg?
instead of increase energy shield
What would you guys suggest for better movement than flame dash? its quite slow especially in lab
So far i'm really liking this build, but there are a couple of things i would like to know:

- Is it better for an es based build to use granite or jade flasks? Atm i'm using jade since i thought being able to avoid attacks, will make my shield regen?

- How come in the video his es recharges so quickly? Some the damage becomes to much and have to either run away for a sec, and let the shield regen, use vaal discipline or pop a jade flask.

-Is there a way to let blade vortex last longer? without having to slot increased duration?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info