What builds have so far killed the shaper?

"
"
Kasapnica wrote:
EQ Slayer life build here. Linked the cospri's after. In fact,i can say the build can farm him easily.

As for the 15 exalts,well dunno,got disfavour and cospri for 15,the helm is 4,Vinktar i think costed me 100c.Everything else is self found.

Really? Interesting. I have a Juggernaut EQ that I'm tempted to try him out on Shaper but I'm afraid of his last phase where he basically goes mental and spams the entire screen. Even with 8.5k life that seems like a disaster waiting to happen...

Don't know the details on your build,but with maximum skill duration reduction and conc effect,the DPS is great. Yes though,the last phase is the hard part,you will fail bunch of times till you figure it out how to deal with the balls,but DPS wise,EQ is fine.

just did it another 3 times in a row,but since hes "reachable" you can try him till you figure out how to play around the chaos in 3rd phase.

Its not like uber atziri,where i ran it 20 times and had 1 hope...this is so annoying...and i still lack one ignorance.
Last edited by Kasapnica on Sep 21, 2016, 10:25:52 AM
pectral throw and blade vortex.. becus people go blade vortex and win the game and also they die too dumb as shit. becus NUmbbrain progression.. ive yet too see someone EQ that besterdd
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 10:49:29 PM
"
Kasapnica wrote:
"
"
Kasapnica wrote:
EQ Slayer life build here. Linked the cospri's after. In fact,i can say the build can farm him easily.

As for the 15 exalts,well dunno,got disfavour and cospri for 15,the helm is 4,Vinktar i think costed me 100c.Everything else is self found.

Really? Interesting. I have a Juggernaut EQ that I'm tempted to try him out on Shaper but I'm afraid of his last phase where he basically goes mental and spams the entire screen. Even with 8.5k life that seems like a disaster waiting to happen...

Don't know the details on your build,but with maximum skill duration reduction and conc effect,the DPS is great. Yes though,the last phase is the hard part,you will fail bunch of times till you figure it out how to deal with the balls,but DPS wise,EQ is fine.

just did it another 3 times in a row,but since hes "reachable" you can try him till you figure out how to play around the chaos in 3rd phase.

Its not like uber atziri,where i ran it 20 times and had 1 hope...this is so annoying...and i still lack one ignorance.

Yeah, level 97 and I've got EQ linked up with rapid decay and less duration and the helmet enchantment for one every 0.34 sec. Tooltip is 27k base and I one shot mobs in T15. Defense is high enough were I can tank almost every boss.

I tried it against uber Atziri and got wrecked by the trio. Mostly I just rushed in with a farming build stupid yolo style but I think I could do it if I took my time. I did the pale court the other day and it was easier than regular Atziri. It's by far my best build so I'm hoping it can handle Shaper :3
Deliver pain exquisite
I'm surprised that no SRS builds have done it yet. There was a huge amount of SRS builds when league started. I guess it was a farming build so people could reroll into what they wanted to take to end game?
"We made rares great again"
"Rares are supposed to be better than uniques"

No link me to someone killing The Shaper without uniques.

Tanks.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Phrazz wrote:

Tanks.

But there's no such thing as rare flasks...
This is a buff™
"
"
Phrazz wrote:

Tanks.

But there's no such thing as rare flasks...

Point.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Yeah, level 97 and I've got EQ linked up with rapid decay and less duration and the helmet enchantment for one every 0.34 sec. Tooltip is 27k base and I one shot mobs in T15. Defense is high enough were I can tank almost every boss.

I tried it against uber Atziri and got wrecked by the trio. Mostly I just rushed in with a farming build stupid yolo style but I think I could do it if I took my time. I did the pale court the other day and it was easier than regular Atziri. It's by far my best build so I'm hoping it can handle Shaper :3

Make sure you have it proc for EVERY attack you make,im using warped timepiece for that matter(0.24). Uber atziri trio is pretty much,push flasks (lion roar helps ALOT) and beat the female one and the dual strike guy.

Shaper however is dodging,you learn the mechanics and its done,WC totem also helps here,if you need to pop balls while hes spawning mobs,so they attack the totem instead of zana.

Tric is the third phase,make sure the zone where zana puts the shield against the bullet hell is always pool free,when the boss does the bullet hell,there are few seconds where you can pop any threatening balls that might come while you wait. The other hard thing is if he laser's you immediately after the bullet hell,make sure you don't jump in a remaining ball while avoiding the laser. For me these things were key to learn,after this its pretty much a guaranteed kill,judging by my runs,3/4 are success and despite i haven't seen a sword yet,the guy is pretty profitable.
Last edited by Kasapnica on Sep 21, 2016, 2:28:59 PM
Magma Orb Juggernaut killed it too :s

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info