What builds have so far killed the shaper?

Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
ED Ci dualcurse
No Problem,
Exile
What cars have gone over 250mph?

Oooo yeah, I don't want to hear anything about cars that cost more than $75k or have more than 6 cylinders because they don't count...

what?

MoM Wildstrike did it yesterday.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
whitelytning wrote:

Oooo yeah, I don't want to hear anything about cars that cost more than $75k or have more than 6 cylinders because they don't count...

what?

But isn't it OK for those cars to achieve something other cars can't? Why do every car need to achieve the same?

:D
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
The builds that have done it are:

BV
ST
Lacerate
EQ
ED
EA
Worms
Warchief
Viper Strike

Bows can do it probably pretty easy too, but no videos atm

No builds are really on the cheap end, but with 15ex I would say ST, EQ, Viper Strike and Warchief are probably the cheapest, where you don't need expensive gear. The people who do it easily have like 30+ EX worth of gear and this includes Blade Vortex, so they better be able to do end game without much of a problem.

btw people who are hating on BV should give it a shot. I'm not going to deny that it is super strong when maxed out, but before then it is pretty mediocore. When i tried shaper on a 5L and non-optimal flask/belt setup, it was stupid hard.
*snip
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Sep 20, 2016, 6:56:39 PM
"
Kasapnica wrote:
EQ Slayer life build here. Linked the cospri's after. In fact,i can say the build can farm him easily.

As for the 15 exalts,well dunno,got disfavour and cospri for 15,the helm is 4,Vinktar i think costed me 100c.Everything else is self found.

Really? Interesting. I have a Juggernaut EQ that I'm tempted to try him out on Shaper but I'm afraid of his last phase where he basically goes mental and spams the entire screen. Even with 8.5k life that seems like a disaster waiting to happen...
Deliver pain exquisite
LA builds killed it too, so looks like any decent bow build can do it.

Obviously, any caster build can do it with careful play (and decent amount of time).

I have seen no videos of summoners though, even including SRS. But I'm quite sure that clone occultist should be fine.
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
whitelytning wrote:

what?

But isn't it OK for those cars to achieve something other cars can't? Why do every car need to achieve the same?

:D

Would it be also great and fair if everyone owning a racing car could be able to compete in such a race, right? I guess we would be able to see different great cars finishing that race.

oh wait... that race is mostly for people that trade for an expensive ticket or people that spend gigantic amount of time in low speed races while driving super fast cars, so they save the money price for buying at some point, a ticket for appropriate race.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info