LIFE is OP, Shaper facetanking

"
Jerle wrote:
Build looks great. But 10k life... Can that be achieved in leagues?

Probably but unlikely.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Jerle wrote:

He's cempleting essence challenges up the wazoo during the entire video...
"
Jerle wrote:

It can. Non-legacy Kaom's, high life and strength rolls on all gear, 250% increased life from passive tree plus maybe jewels with increased life (depends on how good the life/str rolls on gear are).
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
My main problem with OP builds and endless nerfing is that it's basically trying to tune the game to the top 0.1% of players.

I like to play self-found cause I consider finding items to be part of the game that I enjoy. At least, I don't enjoy simply buying items

If the game is balanced specifically for players who always buy best mods and spend the most time playing, than the rest of us more casual types get screwed. I just want to enjoy the game without having to pay to win
"
MetalFig wrote:
rying to tune the game to the top 0.1% of players.

- changes to cast on crit
- balances aroun 0,1% of playerbase

u w0t m8?
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
This is just impossible for GGG to find every fking OP build after every patch, because there is literally thousands of possible builds.

Thats why they have us, players, who discover those OP builds that are just joke, and they get nerfed in next patch (most of the time)
Anyone care to explain how the build works?
I watched his other *explaining* video but these idiots just mumble "so this is how it works" but never actually explain it, and won't even show the 6L gems properly... horrible tutorial video.
And why duelist and not something else?

So you take dmg =
cwdt procs BV and ice vortex =
you spam flasks to spawn worms =
they die from your aoe =
herald of ice makes GG aoe dmg by killing them all in a chain reaction?

Now if the main source of dmg is elemental,
why not use a witch or templar?
"Im smartest. Your stoped. Dael wiht it."
For AoE leech that Slayer has.

Sure, you can take Inqusitor/Elementalist for more dmg, but you won't be able to facetank everything.
"
Jerle wrote:

Easily actually.. With Kaom's Heart. T1 Life rolls on every single slot with about every single life node within reason could MAYBE hit those numbers without but im not gonna think you will have any damage when doing such a thing. But yeah 500 life translates pretty well all on its own when you consider trees with 200%+ life on the tree and good life rolls on every other slot.. Not really hard at all.

Theres a guy Dismantle who has 16K life now on his Legacy Kaom's Heart build with nearly 7K life regen.
Pretty impressive even for legacy kaom's. Takes him a good 10+ mins to down uber lab Izaro each round but he facetanks it the whole time so theres that.
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Sep 20, 2016, 4:30:05 AM
"
Quantume wrote:
Anyone care to explain how the build works?
So you take dmg =
cwdt procs BV and ice vortex =
you spam flasks to spawn worms =
they die from your aoe =
herald of ice makes GG aoe dmg by killing them all in a chain reaction?

1 - use Writhing Jar
2 - use Doedre's Elixir

That's the whole concept.
1 - spawn worms around you
2 - does at least 528 dmg on you (that's why you require > 5280 life), thereby triggering CWDT (lvl 1), which triggers everything else.
--== Enjoying the game ==--
Last edited by Twiiik on Sep 20, 2016, 5:20:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info