LIFE is OP, Shaper facetanking

This looks awesome. But they will nerf it in next patch, and noone will play it, because fuck "it looks awesome" if it can't instagib everything in 1 sec (see: CoC rework)
I enjoyed. Thank you.
items shop: 364086
ign: [ICU]missuse
if you like to HLD, add me
inactive in game atm, PM me if you need something.
That's not blade vortex like wtf lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
At some point, the most overpowered skill in D2 was blessed hammer, and BV is a carbon copy of it, except even more powerful mechanically and able to leech life.
"
Raudram wrote:
At some point, the most overpowered skill in D2 was blessed hammer, and BV is a carbon copy of it, except even more powerful mechanically and able to leech life.

Yes it is. BH was bit more awkward to play (ok, i never liked it really) but there where clear similarities - BH was entirely OP with Enigma cause teleport like BV is with pathfinder (and as we see here, some other mechanics).

The difference is, BH got never nerved, this will be surely.

But nevertheless, vid was nice to watch :)
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

It's infinite flasks not life not BV not vortex. pathfinder or that 2 hder op op op

Pathfinder on a stick
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 19, 2016, 10:39:47 PM
You guys have to face tank this like I don't thing you understand how hard his range balls hit it's so stupid.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Yet another patented GGG lesson on how not to balance a game? We're getting a free education in game design with this company gd.
It is also because that GGG nerfed too many things this patch that the few remaining abuses become magnified. This game is going in the joke direction.
Build looks great. But 10k life... Can that be achieved in leagues?
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info