[outdated] King of the Forest (Crit version)

"
Brimba wrote:
Using a 5L Opus, which gem do I drop to make room for an LMP? Also, I have some GCP’s, which gems would get the most benefit from those? Thanks

Added Chaos, Crit Strikes, Pierce, LMP, LA. (You exclude Slower Projectiles and Void Manipulation)
El Psy Congroo.
"
Vuducdung wrote:
I'm playing as a ranger atm, but I'd love to try your build. I also have some questions: which class should I go? Are there any changes in gears as well as skill tree?

for Deadeye: There are a huge damage boost and also you can have another projectile which is great.
for Pathfinder: You may skip SnakeBite if you specialize Master Herbalist which poisons all the time and a put a very handy gloves, like Facebreaker, Maligaro's or Winds of Change a rare Gripped gloves with attack speed and added phys.

I didn't think about Raider.

But you think you'll miss Assassin's great crit chances and more crit damages which is one of the basis of this build.
"
Vuducdung wrote:
I'm playing as a ranger atm, but I'd love to try your build. I also have some questions: which class should I go? Are there any changes in gears as well as skill tree?

for Deadeye: There are a huge damage boost and also you can have another projectile which is great.
for Pathfinder: You may skip SnakeBite if you specialize Master Herbalist which poisons all the time and a put a very handy gloves, like Facebreaker, Maligaro's or Winds of Change a rare Gripped gloves with attack speed and added phys.

I didn't think about Raider.

But you think you'll miss Assassin's great crit chances and more crit damages which is one of the basis of this build.
Can you make new guardians videos after the taunt nerf? Kinda want to see how this build would do now.
"
skyzsong wrote:
Can you make new guardians videos after the taunt nerf? Kinda want to see how this build would do now.

he donst use decoy totem for shaper , but spell totem linked with wither

Little changes in tree (proj dmg,instead int)
Ez farm t13\14 need lvl 90+, now 86
Last edited by zDron4eGz on Oct 18, 2016, 1:48:23 PM
Hello Guys,

What should be my upgrade priority? I have something like 2,5 exalts now so Reach is still ahead of me (for 2 week probably with my time and luck...). 5-link Opus so I can add slower projectile? Or maybe ring with added chaos dmg? Also life is quite low (4,1k) but I will get more life nodes in next 10 lvl and I'm not dying anyway.

With

For single target dps, which is better?
or
??

Heck, is
potentially better than a +1 drillneck?!?! Hear me out on this one, you have the potential to shock! Cant do that with the current barrage setup.
Last edited by Stringtheory on Oct 18, 2016, 7:20:11 PM
nice build,

i see alot of ppl using lmp with LA if they cant afford reach;
but can split arrow be the solution here? easy 7 arrows + more damage (not using lmp or gmp)

another question, isnt voltaxic a good alternative to lioneyes?
So is LMP better then using GMP for the less dmg on it if using opus with LA?
Last edited by esnipe1 on Oct 18, 2016, 9:08:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info