[outdated] King of the Forest (Crit version)

What sort of gear level would be needed to do full key uber lab runs efficiently?

Currently, I've only done uber lab twice, both times it was fairly easy but I did all Izaro phases 'properly' because I didn't want to waste the offerings by dying stupidly. Now I'm wondering if I have the DPS to just go YOLO burst Izaro and ignore all the buffs. I currently can do T14-15 somewhat comfortably, but still lack quite a few big ticket items. Currently at 6k hp/ 19k evasion.

Spoiler
Last edited by scrambled777 on Oct 15, 2016, 12:33:58 AM
Right now I am only at 11.9k dps unbuffed for 5L LA. I know I dont have 21/20 Added Chaos, but i dont think that will cause such a big difference in dps as compared to your 19k dps 5L LA...

May I know what I am missing here?

Spoiler

Thank you.

Edit: Can I also know what is the next upgrade I should get?
Last edited by BlackPie on Oct 15, 2016, 12:52:42 PM
Hello i have questions.
Is Slower Projectiles better than Physical Projectile Attack Damage?
If yes tell me why. :P
Another question, Vaal Pact isnt good on this build?
"
scrambled777 wrote:
What sort of gear level would be needed to do full key uber lab runs efficiently?

Currently, I've only done uber lab twice, both times it was fairly easy but I did all Izaro phases 'properly' because I didn't want to waste the offerings by dying stupidly. Now I'm wondering if I have the DPS to just go YOLO burst Izaro and ignore all the buffs. I currently can do T14-15 somewhat comfortably, but still lack quite a few big ticket items. Currently at 6k hp/ 19k evasion.

Spoiler

You should be able to burst it, myself i didn't just yolo but izaro died too fast anyway. 10 seconds or less i didn't really count. I didn't even have a 6link barrage at that moment. But toxic delivery was really good against it, only at my second uber lab run i killed izaro very fast.
--------

There is my gear and i'm interested will it be possible to kill guardians or complete vaal temple in it? Im kinda scared that the boss will simply one shot me if i don't dodge everything. I've tried killing it as my previous character, bv pathfinder, after running out of flasks i just died and dps was lacking. Don't wanna be in the same situation now. Btw just realised not all of my gems lvl 20 atm, probably this is important to get them here first, right?
Spoiler

Jewels i have are mostly +chaos damage +life. My HP right now is 5k and im level 88.
Also i have about 6exalts, after playing pathfinder im not really into flasks tbh, so looking at drillneck +1 arrow right now. Not sure that dying sun will help me much against bosses anyway.
And i've never run vaal temple and have no idea what this map is about, just vaaled one for the achievement, sadly it doesn't work atm, so is it doable as this character and is it worth it? Or selling it is better?
After playing for a week or so, I think I finally got the playstyle down. After failing a couple Shaper runs I upgraded my helm and quiver, worked on my dodging skills and can now defeat the Shaper easily.

I respecced out of the Frenzy node, but kept the duration nodes, so I only have to keep up 3 charges at a time. Also, I picked up Heartseeker, although I don't know if I'll keep that.

Gear
Shaper not worth
This is my third build this league - first was a totem axe and second was pathfinder bv that I found boring. This build is great so far and at 72, I'm going to start uber lab. We'll see how it goes. I'm currently using 5L reach and queen with less than stellar jewelry and it's still been pretty easy thus far. Thanks for the great build!
I have extreme mana problems.

I've dumped my old build, bought a ton of regrets, updated the gear as much as I could with the currency I had, and it's basically unplayable right now.

If someone could have a look I'd be super grateful.
"
roball wrote:
I have extreme mana problems.

I've dumped my old build, bought a ton of regrets, updated the gear as much as I could with the currency I had, and it's basically unplayable right now.

If someone could have a look I'd be super grateful.

you don't have life and mana leech node in duelist section. That single node solves all mana problems.
Hi,

I have a lot of fun with this build, but i am going down very fast, and i think my damage could be a little more.

pls take a gearcheck and tell waht to improve.

Im actually running T7 maps and i wold do higher content. I was not able to do the uber lab-

My gear:

augment your Quicksilver Flask!

Your jewelry could have more life, chaos damage etc. beside that it looks fine and you should be able to do higher content

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info