[outdated] King of the Forest (Crit version)

Hmm what am i missing here, how are you able to have enough intelligence with only 22 int on gear ?
Sorry if it has already been asked but, is volley fire viable in this build?
"
Sorry if it has already been asked but, is volley fire viable in this build?

Yes. 2x volley fire is possible. 1 in shadow and 1 in ranger.

This option is quite fun to use and you only need one 5L/6L since you can use barrage for AoE and single target.

It doesn't clear as fast as LA and you lose 2 jewels (14% life, 20% damage, etc) but it's really quite fun and a good option if you only have one 5/6L
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
"
Adixoo wrote:
If i dont have Snakebite with curse can i run with Grace and Blasphemy + Vulnerability?

I am using the Cospri variant and I use snakebite (temporal corrupted) to apply the poison.

I link Frenzy + Curse on Hit + Vulnerability.

This way I am able to apply both temporal and vulnerability using frenzy from a distance because of the +1 curse from Cospri.
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
Adixoo wrote:
If i dont have Snakebite with curse can i run with Grace and Blasphemy + Vulnerability?

I am using the Cospri variant and I use snakebite (temporal corrupted) to apply the poison.

This way I am able to apply both temporal and vulnerability using frenzy from a distance because of the +1 curse from Cospri.

You realize you don't need Snakebites if you have Cospri's?
"
klayveR wrote:
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
Adixoo wrote:

You realize you don't need Snakebites if you have Cospri's?

Yes I do but since I got temporal curse when I corrupt the gloves, so why not?
Currently running a variation of this build in Standard using some pretty top-end items, including legacies. Someone in game asked me what my build was so I directed them to this thread, and now this post is made to show that person what my complete set-up is. And I guess to show those who are thinking about making this build what it would look like near the super end game.

Gear:

Stats:

Offensive Stats:

Defensive Stats:

http://i.imgur.com/r2zoOCI.png

Tree:

Level 92

I take the entire Acro wheel and Heartseeker cluster. Otherwise I think it's the same.

Info on Gear Choices:

I'm using a Cospri's variation of the build with a small twist. Since I have access to a level 4 enhance, I use it in this set-up to get a 20/47% Blasphemy'd Temporal Chains. With my 30% Temporal Chains enchant and the additional 10% effect from Blasphemy, anything that isn't a map boss is slowed by 72.8% in a big radius around me, thanks to the Dying Sun Flask. Bosses, with their new 60% less effect of curse, are slowed by 29.12%. Combined with the Wither Totem everything (except the 5-6 bosses that are curse immune) gets slowed to a point where manually dodging is super easy.

I do not use on-hit gloves, and instead use a 5-link curse on hit set-up in the bow with the Frenzy skill. It not only curses enemies with a higher leveled and qualitied Vulnerability compared to CoH gloves, but it's also linked to Power Charge on Crit for easier sustain Power Charges.

Purity of Ice is used to cap my resist as I'm using too many things without resistances, and to make me slightly tankier when using Taste of Hate. Lightning arrow is used for clear, and I only swap to Barrage/Tornado Shot during Bosses, so just 1 6-link is necessary for the way I approach things.

Sorry if this has been asked before (forum really needs a "search in topic" function) but what do you link with blood rage for general mapping?
"
BlackPie wrote:
"
BlackPie wrote:
Right now I am only at 11.9k dps unbuffed for 5L LA. I know I dont have 21/20 Added Chaos, but i dont think that will cause such a big difference in dps as compared to your 19k dps 5L LA...

May I know what I am missing here?

Spoiler

Thank you.

Edit: Can I also know what is the next upgrade I should get?

Anyone able to help? D:

You're using Opus with LMP gem for LA. The LMP gem decreases your sheet damage. Compare that with Reach, which doesn't use LMP but Slower Projectiles, which actually increases your sheet damage. That's where most of the difference comes from.

Sheet damage is kind of irrelevant for this build. I have 11.9k dps LA as well and can kill packs in T15 maps with 1-2 shots easy.

"
Sunw1sh wrote:

You should be able to burst it, myself i didn't just yolo but izaro died too fast anyway. 10 seconds or less i didn't really count. I didn't even have a 6link barrage at that moment. But toxic delivery was really good against it, only at my second uber lab run i killed izaro very fast.

I tried a handful of Uber lab runs today to see if my gear was good enough to do full keys reliably. I only activated one phase because I wasn't 100% confident. You're right in that Izaro dies pretty fast. As long as I get my frenzy charges up while dodging everything, I can down each phase in <10 seconds with a few barrages. Argus is just as easy. I'm somewhat confident that full key runs is feasible with my character.

The only problem is I absolutely suck at traps. Even with high life regen and movement speed, I still wasted two keys eating trap damage.
How do u sustain mana? 2x little leach nodes is seriously not enough - i have no idea how u are dealing high speed dps with that. May be i have missed some info
Last edited by JonickPOE on Oct 16, 2016, 8:39:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info